Chapter 5

Before the raid, the LCPD tactical officers get to know every team rainbow operator. So you know all their nicknames and real ones now. 

Y/n goes to an office on the second floor no one uses and just chills out with Adrian. 

Adrian: Shit, you want weed? I still smoke. I'm high right now! (Coughs a little)

Y/n: The fuck is wrong with you? They randomly drug test us, and Bale gets pissed when your on that. No wonder you smelled weird when they were telling us all their names and code names. And fine, give me a brownie.

Adrian: So what? It's adorable when he's mad. And ya know what? I'll give you some dating advice. (Gives Y/n a small brownie with a bit of weed in it and he eats it)

Y/n: Really? After 4 years of being being boyfriends and getting married with him you got it figured out? 

Adrian: And other dates over the past 10 years with other and including those 4 years? Yes. But hey listen, it might apply to women too. So lets say your an argument with Lera, I knew based on the mess in your apartment, congrats by the way. I haven't told anyone, Bale knows it but he's quiet about it too, just don't worry. But anyway, they'll beat you down with a correct argument and do this until your begging for forgiveness, that's good and should be respected if it's a just argument their in the right in. But, if it's a argument and their in the wrong, then they'll just go nuts. They'll say shit that really hurts you such as all your worst fears and embarrassing moments in one sentence like you don't get along with your family. But when they do that, you've won the battle, just don't throw a punch. Their just desperate trying to hurt you. Bob and weave until their worn out. And then use their arguing logic back on them such as let's say you get furious and yell at Lera and she says something like "we'll talk about this when your calmed down". Throw it back as the final blow. Bale gets furious with me (Giggles). Then, she'll not talk to you for a few days. Who cares? Just have a wank. Really, enjoy that, it's your champagne of victory. And then get dominant like I do with Bale in the bedroom, ya know... 

Y/n: Alright, alright. Wait, tell your fucking nutty stories of fucking Bale with Oliver if he shows up at your place. He'll be furious! 

Adrian: I will, don't worry. I'll do it tonight if I'm still alive and tell you what happens. 

Knock at the door is heard. 

Y/n: Come in. Oh, hey Zofia and hi Ela.

Ela: Hello. The hell's that smell? 

Zofia: That's weed. (Teeth clinched) Y/n?! 

Y/n: Eh, Adrian gave it to me in brownie. He smoked. Don't hurt him, he's the height of Ela and his strength is the same as me. 

Zofia: You fucking moron, the hell is wrong with you?

Y/n: Sorry, I just wanted some. And, leave me alone, Ela did that shit when she was 15? I did this after 25. Nice try trying to lie when ya walked in. Zofia, you were pretty bad at watching her. (Laughing) 

Ela: I stopped at 18, so what? 

Zofia: You fucking did what now? I was just here to tell you I uh, have a kid. And a husband. 

Y/n (Now high and saying shit he normally wouldn't): You what? That's pretty cool, who was the guy before he ran away? (Ela, Adrian and Y/n began laughing hard) 

Zofia: I'm gonna beat the shit out of you when your not high at your place. And I'll tell you the rest later. The raid has been canceled, and we have need to go home now because they have some Intel to review and theirs other places we're gonna raid soon.  And also, all operatives from team rainbow are gonna be moving into some hotel tonight. 

Adrian: Shit Y/n, looks like I won't have to tell Oliver about the crazy sex stories with Bale and his reaction. 

Ela: He said he was coming over to your place tonight, and sounded furious. 

Adrian: I was gonna fuck Bale, shit. Anyway, I'll do it regardless, piss him off knowing I don't have to worry about getting a kid and failing to pull out, like his shitty pull out game. (Laughing)

Outside in the hallway: What the fuck you say?! Door busts open showing a pissed Lion (Oliver).

Adrian: Talking about your ass. And i'll leave since your an annoying prick. 

Doc arrives with both Rook and Mute. 

Adrian: Shit, I'll leave since this will escalate out of hand. Bye. 

Y/n: Okay, and I'm going home bye. 

Y/n gets back to his apartment and sees Lera packing up her stuff. 

Y/n: Shit, what do we do in our relationship now?

Lera: I dunno, I'll come over if possible. And it's 8:00 pm. And I have to be at this hotel by 10:00 and it's near here, we have time. Why do you sound weird?

Y/n: Uh, nothing. 

Lera: Your bad at lying, Zofia told me on the phone to encounter this. You are gonna stop it now. 

Y/n: Why? There's nothing else to be happy about. Theirs no hope, we have terrorists bombing shit, mass shootings and most of us are wage slaves. And all we get is a shit outfit and shit equipment to fight with. And this is the best city with 10 million people in the US. 

Lera: I- I don't know. Here listen, maybe we try something new? I mean we can explore and try new hobbies together. And we can talk about things. Plus, you need to stop smoking weed. You said your usually on the brink with money, it will help free up more money for other things.

Y/n: Yes to all of that. But, I don't want to be seen with you in public, it might get weird with other team rainbow members. And it would be messy with Zofia and Ela. And Bale and Adrian know we are together. Due to the mess in here. 

Lera: At least they won't tell right?

Y/n: Yes.

Lera: Besides, I'm friends with both Zofia and Ela. We're fine. Besides, team rainbow could care less. You wanna eat? Let's talk about ourselves. 

Y/n: Uh, I like you. I don't have much going for me and have nothing going outside my job. 

Lera: Shit, uh I like to and am a pro at boxing and CQB. And like to work in other things such as nano machines. Which can help you fight better in combat which are little speed boosters if you wanna call them that. And really into studying WMD's such as chemical weapons.

Y/n: Oh shit, wait you Russian and you use steroids? That's cheating. 

Lera: I see what your gearing at. And hey, they last just a little bit and make you shoot and fight better. Listen, you wanna do better?

Y/n: Yes. 

Lera: Just try better, take the jobs no else wants to do, if your capable of them. Do unexpected things. Study something in the LCPD you want to do. Learn a new skill. Such as trying to cook. The shit in your fridge ain't good. 

Y/n: Thank you. 

Lera: Oh, I got a phone call. 

1 minute later. 

Lera: This is actually my final night with you. Here at least. There was a gas leak in the hotel so i'm staying here. Give me all your weed. I'm gonna get rid of it. 

Y/n: I just get it from Adrian. I don't store it. I promise. 

Lera: Okay. I have two bottles of vodka, you want some? I know it's bad but lets lay back and talk more. 

Y/n: It'd be bad for me. I'm lightweight and don't drink that much. But fuck it, why not. 

30 minutes later.

Lera is now drunk off of 1 and a half bottles of Vodka, or 25 shots. And Y/n took the final 9 shots and is plastered. 

Lera: I- *hic* should get to put you to bed. (Strips her jacket off and is in a tanktop with her pants on. And picks Y/n up.) Blyat, your light. 

Y/n: Err, *hiccups* this is so high! I'm tired. 

Lera slips, falls and lands onto Y/n. And Y/n's leg gets broken from the fall. Now they are passed out on the bedroom floor.