Chapter 32

A/n: Sorry this a short chapter, I just had to release it now, since I have a shitton of major events for school for grades and all coming up, sorry. I really don't wanna get held back over this, no offense and all. Enjoy!

At a meeting a meeting room at the FBI headquarters in Washington DC, the director, the FBI agent and another one along with a couple of other tech and bomb experts in the meeting room with the Mayor of Liberty City and the head of the MLB.

FBI director: We believe we got the guy, don't we, agent, what was your name?

FBI agent 1: Brennan, sir. 

FBI director: And you are, ma'am?

FBI agent 2: Agent Knox, sir. 

A slideshow presentation appears on the whiteboard, with Y/n's face along with a few facts. 

Agent Brennan: Y/n inhibits all the traits of a lone bomber: He's insecure, according to people who worked with him, had an abusive childhood, allegedly, since the Polish government hung up when we asked this question to them. Also, he lacks any real friends outside of an ex-Russian government agent being hunted by the FSB and GRU, along with the desire to wanting to become an FBI agent earlier on in his adult life. It's pretty coincidental too while as a regular police officer, he undertook explosives' training from the ATF, as well as being looked at as a loser by those around him. Now, he's a Rainbow agent, so why would he want to do this if he's with the best? 

FBI director: Wait, so your telling me, this guy is upset with being looked down upon? He's in Team Rainbow. 

Agent Brennan: As I was going to say, he is also known to be very socially isolated from others, his siblings hate him, his mother is been dead since he was a little boy. According to his record with the LCPD, before becoming a SWAT member, there's at least 10 recorded cases of excessive force used in capturing suspects. Beatings, tasering suspects, as well as in one case, blinding a crackhead with a rubber bullet in his right eye. Plus, there's the issue of his father, the former Minster of the Interior, and former JW GROM commander, it's very possible Y/n holds resentment over not joining GROM himself or his father abused him to make him join, making him run away in the process. He plays into the hand of every aspect of a lone bomber or a hero bomber, someone looking for approval, maybe from his siblings, or his father, or to have a girlfriend. Who knows? Strange too how a week prior to the blast, he bought an excessive amount of nails, 10-inch pipes, and this picture here two years prior when asking his Sergeant in the regulars of the LCPD, shows how carrying a MOLLE pack variant like the NATO one used in the bombing, but this one he used on a hunting trip, along with a rifle. *Picture appears on screen of Y/n standing up right carrying the rucksack with a Ruger .22 in his hands in the woods*

FBI director: Oh Jesus...

MLB director: You do realize this guy is gonna get a surprise visit in two hours from the President to shake hands with, right? 

FBI director: Might wanna cancel that, and send a team of agents to surveil him for the time being until we can get enough to get a search warrant on his apartment. 

MLB director: May you, me the Mayor talk in private for a moment? 

FBI director: Yeah, give us minute everyone. 

Everyone else leaves the room. 

Mayor: Open the stadium and games back up, we got the guy, we can keep on watched on and we'll make money from the games reopening as well as t-shirts to help sponsor awareness for god's sake. 

FBI director: You can, if you want, I want to be careful here, I'll get Brennan to be sure here, it's his call we fry this dude to hell and send his ass to ADX Colorado or not. It's an ongoing investigation.