Chapter 8

*Published July 5th of 2020*

A week goes by, Y/n gets better but still needs to recover. Meanwhile in Algonquin, it gets bad. The LSLA with 100 personal, half of there forces still left, rob the Bank of Liberty. And try to take $200 million dollars. All LCPD SWAT team members, part of the tactical team, and all of Team Rainbow gets called in. 

Bale: Uh, we breaching inside or waiting out here? 

Maverick: They are coming out in a minute. It's gonna be a shoot out for the ages, they all got heavy body armor and machine guns, prepare. 

Then, the LSLA busts open the front doors of the bank and all 100 members open fire. And over a thousand LCPD cops and Team rainbow return fire immediately. 

LSLA soldier: Yeah you pigs!

Then gets his brain on the side of the bank wall a second later. 

LSLA officer: Shit, fall back inside! Radios into his commander who's somewhere else.

Sir, there's too many! We have lost a quarter of our men! We need help! 

LSLA commander: Kill as many cops as you can! 

Officer: They got Team rainbow! The armor ain't worth shit! We don't have any hostages since we did a gas leak the night before! 

Commander: Shit, just hold your ground. 

Officer: Fuck this! Guys fall back inside! Get the RP- Ah! Radio cuts off.

The commander is now talking to the fifth in command there. Since the other four are dead. 

The new officer in charge is inside with the rest of his men. And the front doors are barricaded. 

Officer: Sir, we um, only were out there for about 2 minutes. And only 9 men remain, the rest are dead. And we have a small drone that can carry a couple of kilos of anything. Also, we have a juggernaut suit which is pretty effective. It can only go down through a head shot in between the eyes, the legs are vulnerable though.  

Commander: Detonate the truck bomb! 

Officer: We did not bring it with us since we felt no need for it. 

Commander.exe crashed. 

Commander: Is it armed?!

Officer: No one even assembled it! You didn't even give us maintenance tools when we asked!

Commander: The money? 

Officer: We only have $9 million left, the rest is with the dead men. 

Commander: Okay, now listen here whatever your name is. Go out the back with the money. I think it's clear. 

Officer: Sure! Okay, soldier check the back door of the bank to see if it's clear. 

A LSLA soldier walks out back and gets blasted by a hundred rounds within two seconds. 

Officer: It ain't clear. 

Commander: Um, the sewer route?

Officer: It's not even available, they're doing maintenance and if we walk down there, it'll collapse due to shoddy strength. 

Commander: Wait for them to come in, and kill as many as you can. 

Officer: But i'm hungry. Nobodies eaten all day, and we were promised Burger Shot. 

Commander: Goddammit it, you fucking babies. So what?! Are you idiots even military trained?

Officer: No, we were brought to the building, taught how to shoot and wear these outfits. That's it!