Chapter 6

Next morning at about 5 am.

Y/n: I'm gonna hurl! (Pukes on the floor since his left leg is broken.)

Lera: Jeez *yawns*, that was quite a night,huh? Oh man, I get you some breakfast your hungover. It's fine. (Kisses Y/n's cheek due to the vomit on his lips)

Y/n: Ah! My leg! I think it's broken! It hurts!

Lera: Fuck, let me check. Yep, it's broken. I got morphine with my meds, i'll get it.

Y/n: My eyesight hurts!

Lera: (Puts morphine into Y/n's left leg) That's due to light from the hangover. You need sunglasses. 

Y/n: Who do I call? I can't go to work. 

Lera: Neither can I, since I gotta take care of you. Just call Bale, he'll call it in for you. 

Y/n calls Bale on his phone. 

Bale: Yeah? 

Y/n: *Groaning*, you gotta call in and say me and Lera can't go to work. 

Bale: Shit you sound fucked up. Hangover? 

Y/n: That and my left leg is broken!

Bale: *Laughing* You tried a sex position and failed? Nice try being ambitious, though. 

Y/n: No! Lera while both of us were drunk decided to pick me up and take me to the bedroom. Then she dropped me, broke my leg and fell on top of me!

Bale: Least you don't have to go to work. The living room must be fucked up from your ass drunk. Remember that time ya climbed onto some dude's car drunk and just smashed the windshield with a metal pipe? *Wheezing* Your ass managed to outrun a cop! 

Lera: And I have to take care of him. Just don't tell this to anyone. 

Bale: I might, just don't tell Oliver me and Adrian fucked last night. He tried to get me to not do it, then I duct taped his ass into a chair in Adrian's apartment and made Fuze watch him or do whatever.

Y/n: Shit, that's illegal. I think. 

Bale: I don't care, I had fun, Adrian had fun and you get a few weeks off. 

Y/n: Okay, later. 

Bale: You better get laid, bye. 

Call ends. 2 hours later...

Lera: I gave Zofia and Ela your phone number. So they might you soon since your not at work. 

Y/n: Shit, just clean the place up in case they come over. 

Lera: Okay.

Y/n's phone rings. 

Y/n: Hello? 

Zofia: How did you break your leg? 

Y/n: Um, it's a long story. 

Zofia: Why do I sense something stupid happened? 

Y/n: That's how it went. 

Zofia: What was it?

Y/n: Lera and me got drunk and she tried to pick me up. She did carry me to my bedroom, but the dropped me, which broke my leg and then fell on top of me. 

Zofia: You idiot, I'm coming over soon. To kick your ass from yesterday and to catch up. Bye. 

Call ends. 

Y/n: Shit, I gotta stop her! 

Lera: Do something quick! I'll hide the evidence of what happened.