Chapter 33

A/n: Just found the fuck out the cult Santa Muerte exists, and they have 5 percent of Mexico's population as believers and about 10-12 million followers in the Americas, along with many drug cartel members in on it and thousands of members in the U.S... I'm scared... 

Zofia gets the phone away from Ela, and starts talking to Y/n. 

Zofia: Why would you do such a thing?! 

Y/n: I did not. 

Zofia: You did, all the evidence points to you! 

Y/n: If I did, if I did, I'd probably flee the country, not be talking to you right now, or I'd be killed in a police raid. 

Zofia: Wiem, że nie byłem dla ciebie dobrym rodzeństwem, więc po prostu posłuchaj. (I know I have not been a good sibling to you, so just please listen.)

Y/n: Nie, jestem tym zmęczona, Zofia. (No, I'm tired of this, Zofia.)

Zofia: Well, can at least tell you something? 

Y/n: What? 

Zofia: Lera got pregnant. 

Y/n: Wait, what?

Zofia: Well, she had a miscarriage, due to the fact she fucking hid a neuropathy from us. 

Y/n: Oh... That sucks, I never knew... *Immense guilt trip occurs for Y/n* 

Guard writes on a piece of paper for Y/n he has to go.

Y/n: I have to go. Bye...

Zofia: Bye... *Hangs up*

December 12th, 11:00 PM...

Y/n is sitting in his cell bed watching from his small tv current events, bored out of his mind.

Y/n: *Yawns* The plot is amazing in this story isn't it? I keep getting cucked out by the author.

Prison guard: (Outside the cell) What? This is real life. 

Y/n: You wouldn't get it. Your a minor character. Wait, what the fuck am I saying? I'm so bored...

Meanwhile at Hereford Base...

Finka is now depressed in a medical bed. And Rainbow is deployed across the world fighting terrorism and major criminal groups, and only Gridlock, Mozzie, Bale, and Clash are the only ones available for an operation.

Gridlock: Stop calling me fat! What the fuck you say?! 

Bale: Use a treadmill and I'll tell you. 

Mozzie: *Runs off to his dirtbike*

Back in ADX Florence, Colorado, 10:00 PM... 

Y/n hears a knock at his door, seeing a masked man.

???: You. Come with me. *Opens the door*

Y/n: Who are you? 

???: Don't worry, just come along. 

Y/n decides to go with the man as they both leave the prison. 

???: I'm with the CIA, I just broke you out, and it's only the agency that knows, not Rainbow. Your gonna work for us now, got it? 

Y/n: Yes sir.

???: Now, let's leave this place.

The two drive away in an unmarked vehicle.

Next day, December 14th, 6:00 AM... 

Harry gets a panicked phone call from ADX Florence.