-one-

" No, Ash, you don't even understand! That place is a fucking dump! The other residents are freaks too, especially Charley and his shitty ponies!" I yell to my friend, laughing as I speak.

" Shh! Benjamin might hear you cussing!" She says, giggles escaping her lips as well.

" It's fine, It's fine. I have to go now anyway." I say, calming down from my laughing fit.

" Well have fun back at the apartments." She says.

" I won't!" I holler before leaving her house and heading back to the apartments. I walk inside and into the elevator, sliding my card into the slot to direct me down to the basement. I knock on one of the apartment doors and soon watch it open up, Lisa Johnson appearing.

" Ah, y/n! It's nice to see you! Are you here for Larry?"

" Yes I am!" I reply. She smiles before opening up the door and allowing me inside the apartment. I walk over to Larry's room and open it up.

" Hey loser- Uh.. who is this?" I was about to announce my presence but I see Larry talking to a boy with blue hair. I feel my mouth basically sealed shut as I stare at the pigtailed boy. He's unique looking, wearing a mask with his bright hair.

" Y/n! This is Sal. Or Sally Face." He introduces the blue haired boy.

" I'm y/n." I say

" Nice to meet you." He says. His voice is nice, not what I exactly expected but not a bad surprise.

" Well I should get going. I have to finish unpacking." Sal says.

" You just moved here?  What apartment?" I ask

" 402."

" Oh nice.. I'm hauled up in 404, though you'll usually catch me down here with Larry." I say, walking over to Larry and ruffling his hair roughly as I mention his name.

" Nice to know. I hope I can see you around." He says before leaving.

" He seems cool, what's the mask for?"

" I only know that its a prosthetic" Larry says, leading us to a silence as we think about Sal. I eventually speak up and change the topic.

" So.. you got any pot?"

_________________

A/N:

AHHH IM SO HAPPY SALLY FACE IS GETTING POPULAR AGAIN :)))