-three-

When both Me and Sal left Larry's apartment, we both got in the elevator together.

" How can you not believe in ghosts?" He suddenly asks

" I don't know, I just never encountered one so I'm skeptical."

" Hm.. alright.." He replies.

" Well, I need to get back to my actual apartment. I'll see you tomorrow Sal."I say as we walk out of the elevator.

" Yeah, bye" He says. I walk into my apartment and go to the my room. I change my clothes into something I'm more comfortable wearing to sleep. I lay down and drift into sleep but I'm suddenly awoken. I look at the time.

" 3:07? I didn't know I was sleeping for that long." I whisper to myself.

" My mouth feels dry." I say in disgust of the wierd feeling in my mouth. I get up and go to the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of water. I lift the glass to my lips and take a sip but quickly turn my head to my left, hearing a odd noise. I shrug it off until a shadow forms in front of me, red beaming eyes staring at me intensely. I open my mouth to let out a scream but i'm so stunned with shock, nothing comes out. I back up until my back hits the wall of the kitchen. The shadow starts moving towards me, cornering me. I slide down against the wall, sitting on the floor as I avert my eyes away from the demon. I can still hear the noises, the rush of anxiety sent tears to stream down my face. Suddenly, it all stopped. I look out where the demon was but it's nowhere in sight. I breathe heavily before getting some words out.

" I have to tell Sal about this."