Chapter 2

10 years later....

"Dinner is ready!" Fuyumi yelled. I made my way down the stairs to the kitchen. 

"Hey Y/n finally came down from that room" Fuyumi said. I rolled my eyes "you said that dinner was ready" I said. 

"Hah go sit down I'll bring you your food" Fuyumi smiled. I went to the table and sat down as I heard a chair pull out then someone sat down. 

I looked up from my phone to see Natsuo who smirked at me. "I've been wait for you all day" I punched his shoulder. "Yeah sorry" he smiled. "how's school been?" He asked.

"Good I'm still at the top of my class and we have to choose what high school we want to go to in a month." I said. "Oh so are you gonna go to UA" Natsuo asked. I sighed. "Natsuo... I gave up becoming a hero a long time ago" I said looking down. 

"I know but they're accepting kids who are quirkless now!" Natsuo said. "Why would they even try to join it's not like they'll get in" a voice said. I looked over to see Shoto sit down Across from me. 

"I didn't know he was in this conversation" I mumbled to Natsuo. "I was just saying if you want t go to UA you're wasting your time" Shoto said. "I don't want to go anyway" I said.

"Even if I tried to get in father wouldn't even care to say anything" I said. "Speak of the devil" Natsuo said looking at our father who just entered the room. 

I stayed silent as Fuyumi brought us our plates only saying a thank you to her. "Shoto, you're going to UA right?" Natsuo asked. "Yes I am" Shoto responded.

I rolled my eyes. Shoto looked at me then put down his chopsticks. "At least I have a quirk" He aid narrowing his eyes at me. "Shoto!" Fuyumi nd Natsuo said. 

"I didn't even say anything and you're insulting me this time" I said. "You seem to not care about your future Y/n" Shoto said. 

"Well I didn't think I'd make it this far😐" I said. "Y/n focus on what school you want to go to I don't want Shoto being distracted before entrance exams" Father said.

"It's not like Shoto cares about what I do anyway I'm quirkless and weak according to him and you" I said. "Yes and he's right and so am I that's why going to a good high school will make up for it" Father said.

I stood up angrily about to leave the dining room someone grabbed my arm. "Don't get mad because I'm right" Shoto said. I pulled my arm away from him. "I didn't ask if you were and I don't care" I said walking away.

I open my room door and slammed it as I walked over to my bed and jumped on it. I grabbed my pillow and screamed in it. 

*Knock* *Knock* I sat up. "GO AWAY!" I yelled at the door. "Y/n please come back to the dinner table!" Fuyumi yelled through the door. I opened the door. "Y/N-" Fuyumi started. I walked past her. 

Then went down the stairs as Fuyumi followed behind me. "Y/n where are you going?!" Natsuo yelled as I went to the door and put on my shoes.

"To the park... WHERE SHO ISN'T GOING TO BE BECAUSE HE'S MEAN AND I WANT TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE!" I yelled so Shoto could hear me. 

I walked out the front door sighing as I made my way to the park. I walked for a while before deciding t go to the store to get a snack first because I left dinner early. 

I went to the store and walked to get F/S then quickly payed for it. I walked to the park and checked the time. 

"11:55 pm I left at 8:45 that's not good" I said sitting down while opening my snack. I looked up at the moon and stared for a while. 

"I wish I could go up there and stay forever no people or worries just me at peace" I said. I stood up and walked over to the slide and climbed up it getting to higher ground so I could see the moon better. 

"Why can't my family be normal...." I said. "Why does Shoto hate me so much I helped him when he needed it the most all I wanted was him to help me in return..." I thought. 

I stared up a the moon these times where no one was there to hurt me or bother me. I wanted to be like this forever. 

"I'm sorry mom..." I said as tears ran down my face I felt something in me awoken. I slid down the slide. dropping the trash from my snack on the ground on accident. 

I reached to pick it up but at that moment something happened that would cause a sequence of events in my life. 

My hand then began to light up with blue fire that burned the trash in an instant. "AAAAH!" I screamed as the fire on my hand changed colors. 

I put my other hand trying to slap the fire out but then ice shot out of the other one. "What the!" I yelled. 

I stared at my hands as they were back to normal. I put my hands up again to try and see the fire or ice again but instead a blue energy shot out of my hands. 

My eyes widened. "I- I- I HAVE A QUIRK OH MY OH MY GOSH A QUIRK!" I yelled. I screamed for another 10 minutes then checked the time. 

"Oh shit 12:05" I said. I got up quickly and ran home. "WOOOOO!" I yelled laughing and dancing on the way back home. 

After a while I walked around the corner to our house the ran up to the door. and opened it then took off my shoes. 

"Y/N!" Fuyumi yelled hugging me. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD ARE YOU OKAY ARE YOU HURT" she said looking at me. 

"I'm Fine but guess what I got a-" I said getting cut off. "Y/N WHAT THE HELL IT'S LIKE 1 IN THE MORNING NOW!" Natsuo yelled walking up to me with Shoto. 

"What were you going to say Y/n?" Shoto asked. "Hah well guess what I got a-" then I stopped. 'Wait I can't tell them not yet. "A what?" He asked. 

"Oh um I just forgot" I said trying not to smile. "UM ok" He said. "Go to sleep it's late guys" Fuyumi said. "okay goodnight guy" I said. walking upstairs. 

I ran into my room and closed the door then jumped on my bed. I grabbed my pillow and screamed in to it this time with excitement.

Shoto's POV

I watched as Y/n ran into her room. I walked into my room and sat on my bed thinking. 'Why is she so excited she never acts like this' I thought. 'She's probably just tired or something' I thought laying down.  

________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO GUYS! If you are reading this thank you! I'm going to post pretty often so stay tuned!