Chapter 7

I quickly walked into the house as Shoto stalked behind me. I took off my shoes and tried to go up the stairs only to be grabbed by Shoto.

"How the hell did you do that?" He asked narrowing his eyes at me. "I have no Idea what you're talking about" I played dumb.

"You threw that ball farther than that boy with the explosion quirk and you ran faster than that girl with the gravitational quirk, you ran under 4 seconds" Shoto said. "Yeah so?" I said.

"Shoto!" We look over to see father. "No" I muttered about to walk upstairs but Shoto grabbed me.

"Oh you guys are here" Fuyumi smiled with Natsuo in the door way. "Y/n has something to tell everyone" Shoto said.

"No I don't.." I said. "Y/n got 2nd place in the entrance exams." Shoto said. I glared at him. "Wait what? how?" Fuyumi asked.

"And do you have proof" Father asked. Shoto looked at me then everyone else. "She threw that ball farther than that boy with the explosion quirk and ran a 50 meter dash under 4 seconds." Shoto said.

"She was obviously limiting herself too" Shoto said. 'I know he did not just expose me like this!' I thought.

"No I wasn't you know how much I've trained for this!" I said. "No one could build that much strength over a short period" Shoto said. "What are you trying to say" Father asked.

"Y/n... she has a quirk" Shoto said. "And when did I get this quirk" I said. "Obviously right before you told us you wanted to go to UA" Shoto said.

"Too bad I didn't get one" I said. "Are you jealous of Y/n?" Natsuo asked. "What? no" Shoto said. "Then leave me alone" I said walking upstairs.

*Timeskip*

I raced into my room during dinner because blue energy started to appear around me. I went to the bathroom to try and control it.

The energy began swarming the bathroom filling the whole room. 'Please stop...' I thought. The blue energy swarmed into my bed area.

I ran to my room putting my hand out to suck in the energy. I ran back to the bathroom then sucked the blue energy in.

'Thank you!' I thought. I was about to walk out of the room until I saw some energy on the bed. I ran over and quickly sucked it in.

That's when the blue energy blasted out of me sending a wave. The lights in the house glitched out and the lightbulbs broke.

'Oh no' I thought. "Y/N! ARE YOU OKAY!?" Natsuo yelled upstairs. I ran downstairs. "Yeah um the power went out though!" I said.

*Bzz* *Bzz* I took out my phone to see who was calling me. "Kai" I read. I answered. "Y/n! Did your power go out!" Kai said.

"Um yeah" I said. "Well so did mine and everyone else's in the city!" Kai said. "Oh shit I f*cked up" I muttered.

"Wait... YOU DID THIS" Kai yelled. "Yes now Shut up!" I said. "What if they trace the energy back to you!?" Kai said.

"I don't know well..." I said. "If I see the police at my house I'm running away!".

"So you can be a fugitive going to UA high" Kai said. "Yeah that's not a good Idea..." I said. "Y/n come and help us with the generator!" Fuyumi yelled.

"Kai I gotta go I'll call you later!" I yelled. I ran over to the storage room to help.

"Ok Y/n I'm gonna lift this side of the box you do the other" Natsuo said. 'This box is light does he seriously need help with this' I thought.

I went back to the other side of the room and went to get a box. "Hey wait that ones heavier" Natsuo said.

I picked it up with ease and rose my eyebrow. "Natsuo is this some kind of prank does this box even have anything in it" I said.