Chapter 3

After School me and Shoto started walking home. I still hadn't told anyone about how my quirk manifested. 

Shoto's POV

I look at Y/n as she skips happily looking at the trees. "Y/n are you ok?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "I'm fine just thinking about what school I should go to" She said. 

She ran ahead of me when she saw our house. I catch up to her as she opened the door and took off her shoes. "WE'RE HOME!" She yelled. 

"Well I'm off big bro" She said punching me in the shoulder. 'She really is the younger twin' I thought watching her skip off. 

Y/n's POV.

I ran into my room and quickly started my homework. After about an hour I was done.  I jumped up and went to the bathroom to shower. 

I jumped in the shower and began letting the water fall on my face. I was done after a while and stepped out and dried off then  got my clothes. 

I went down stairs and walked to the door and began putting on my shoes. "Where are you going?" I look up to see Shoto. "Um to the park" I said. 

"Ok" Shoto mumbled. I went outside and began my walk. As soon as I got there I jumped on the monkey bars. 

I began playing around for a while until I saw a man with black hair  and blue eyes who gave me a side glance. I shivered "creepy" I said to myself. 

I decided it was time to go home so I walked back. I kicked rocks as I walked back. I decided to kick a pretty big one huge mistake. I kicked it hard and like the blue energy blast I saw yesterday it hit the rock sending it flying.

My eyes widened as it hit a window and broke it. I ran back home the ret of the way not stopping till I got inside. I took off my shoes and headed to the kitchen. 

I went into the fridge and grabbed some juice. "Y/n" I turned around to see Father. "Um yes" I said. 

"Do you know where you want to go to high school yet?" He asked. "Um yeah I have one in mind" I said. "Which one" He asked.

" *Rich top prestigious high school*" I said. "That's a good one You'll get in with your grades" He said. "Mhm" I hummed. 

Then Shoto walked in the Kitchen. "Y/N-" He said. "Nope" I cut him off. He followed me. I walked to my room then stopped and turned to look at him. "What" I said. 

"What's wrong with you do you have drugs or something you're acting weird" Shoto said. "Um ew no I'm just trying to be happier for next year" I smiled. "Um ok?" Shoto said. 

I walked into my room and plopped on my bed. "Ugh what school should I go to maybe I should go to the one I said I had in mind" I said to myself. 

"We'll see I guess..."  I said to myself. 

*Two weeks later*

"Everyone remember you have to choose your high schools soon!" The teacher said as she dismissed the class. 

I went down the hall to the front of the school to wait for Shoto. I ran to the gate and turned around to see my friends Kai and Ryota. 

"Y/n did you choose your school already?" Kai asked. "No not yet did you guys?" I asked. "Yeah Me and Kai are going to Karasuno High" Ryota said. "Oh is it good?" I asked. "yeah but you deserve to go to a better school than that." Kai said. 

"Hmm" I hummed. "Ok well see ya later" they said waving. I waved back smiling. "Y/n lets go" Shoto said. I followed him while thinking. 

'Should I go to UA?' I thought. "Y/n you know what school your going to?" Shoto asked. I nodded opening the door to our home.