Chapter 4

I woke up from a groggily sleep and felt a pain in my arm then remembered last night's events. "Idiot" I said referring to Shoto. 

I grab my phone to check the time. "5:07 am" I read on the phone. I got up deciding to get ready for school early so I could leave and not have to walk to school with Shoto.

I took a shower then dried myself off and prepared my uniform. After I was done I made my way down the stairs. 

I walked into the kitchen and made my lunch then made myself breakfast. I sat down at the table to eat then heard foot steps. 

I looked to see Natsuo going into the kitchen, 'Thank you it's not Shoto' I thought. "Oh why are you up so early?" Natsuo asked sitting down at the table. 

"I'm getting up early so I don't have to walk to school with Shoto" I said. "You're really that mad at him?" Natsuo said. "I'm gonna walk home with Kai and Ryota" I said.

Natsuo sighed. "When is your battle with him going to end?" Natsuo laughed. "When he finally respects me!" I huffed. 

"Well I'm off to work see ya Y/n" Natsuo said getting up to leave. "see ya" I said waving. 

I finish eating and check the time. "6:30 am" I read on my phone. I get up and head upstairs to get my bag. 

I hear Shoto getting up from in his room so I leave the house before he can get down stairs. 

 I began my way to school and my phone buzzes. I look to see it's Fuyumi. 

                                                                Fuyumi😋❤

Sissy: Did u seriously get up early💀                                                                                                                            

                                                                                             yah I'm not walking to school with that brat :me

Sissy: And ur walking home with Kai and Ryota aren't you?

                                                                                                                                                                               yeah :me

Sissy: Shoto says that your being stupid   

                                                                really? well tell him I said that he needs to get some friends :me

                                                                                                                                                      wit his emo ass🤡 :me

Sissy: omg ok only this once I'm not getting in the middle                                                                                   of your feud 😑🙄

                                                                                                                                                          yup see ya soon!  :me

Sissy: See ya!

I put my phone in my bag as I reach the school. I run up to the door and walk inside. 

Then head to homeroom. When I got into the class room there were only a few people Kai and Ryota being one of them.

"Y/n your here early" Kai said. "Yeah I'm not talking to Shoto we had a fight yesterday" I said.