warm *

summary: you invite peter over early in the morning for more than just cuddles

word count: 2.1k

warnings: SMUT, fluff, cock-warming, making out, realistic / goofy sex

author's note: sajhbdfskh i can't wait to have this one day 🥺😳

"Baby, you should be asleep," Peter sighs into his phone, peering out at the city's streets that weren't as busy as before.

"No," you huff and snuggle into your blankets. "I overdosed on coffee because of college, now I can't sleep."

"It's three in the morning," he says softly.

"And?"

"Y/n," he lowly groans. "You should try to rest," he mutters and accidentally lets out a yawn.

"Seems like you should rest Petey," you bite your lip and twirl a piece of hair between your fingers,

"Soon, patrol's almost over anyway," he smiles, hearing your voice laced with concern.

You go silent for a moment until a mischievous idea pops into your mind, "Peter?" you ask in a sing-song voice.

He grins at your tone and chuckles to himself. "Yes?" he answers back in the same way.

"Come over after patrol?"

"But don't you have class in the morning-"

"Please?"

"But-"

"Pretty please?"

"Jesus princess, of course," he grumbles.

"See you soon, love you!" you hum in satisfaction and end the call, tossing your phone aside.

Not even a couple of minutes later you hear knocking at your living room window, you grin and walk over giddily. You slide open the window, "Hi, Peter."

"Hi, Y/n," he smiles and hops inside, standing in front of you. You shut it closed and draw the curtains, "You look cozy."

You smile sheepishly and play with the sleeves of his sweater that you stole, "I very much am."

He takes off his mask and kisses your forehead, "Is my-?"

"In the closet," you hug his waist, and look up at him, puckering your lips.

"Let me take a shower then I'll join you in bed, mkay?" he leans down and kisses your nose.

"Okay," you gently pat his butt and walk off to your bed. He chuckles and heads to your closet to grab his pair of clothes that he leaves since he stays over so frequently.

A little bit later, you lie on your stomach on top of your bed and patiently wait for Peter. You prop your head up with your palms and kick your legs back and forth with a playful smile on your lips. You hear his footsteps come close and he soon appears at your door, leaning on the frame. "You don't plan on sleeping anytime soon, do you?" he whispers, chuckling quietly.

"No, no I don't," you grin and sit up, opening up your comforter. You pat the empty space next to you and reach out for him, motioning for him to come over.

"You're such a baby," he giggles and closes the door behind him. He walks over and falls into your arms, making you both let out a soft groan.

"For a small kid, you're pretty fucking heavy," you grumble beneath him.