all yours *

summary: you're messing around with peter's web-shooters and decided to have a lil fun with them

warnings: highkey smut, but not lol, language

a/n: hehe

You straddle his waist and mess around with his web-shooters. "Babe, be careful with that," Peter murmurs, scrolling through his phone.

"It's fine, don't worry you, big baby. I'm not going to break them or anything," you hum, examining them in awe. You avert your eyes back to Peter and take in all of him.

His brown locks are all over the place, and you could tell he's a bit tired by how his eyelids begin to close. You bite your lip, realizing once again he's in nothing but his boxers, "You're staring, I can feel it," he looks up at you, crossing his arms. He pouts out his bottom lip, "What?"

You stifle a laugh noticing a blush beginning to appear on his cheeks, "Nothing. Hey, Pete?"

"Yes ma'am?" he smiles to himself, looking back at his phone.

"Could you raise one of your hands?"

"O-Okay, why?" he hesitantly raises his hand. Your lips curl into a smirk and you press down on his web-shooter, sticking one of his wrists to the wall.

His jaw immediately slacks as he glances at his wrist then back at you, "What?" you mimic him from before.

"Why did you do that!?"

"Raise your other hand."

"N-No!" he whines, feeling himself turn redder at the thought of what's coming up.

"Peter Benjamin Parker," you mutter lowly, leaning on his chest and staring at him intensely.

You grin in satisfaction as he caves in. You shoot a web on his other wrist and look down at him seductively. "I'm so glad you gave me these," you giggle, holding up his web-shooters.

"M-More like you took them from my closet," he huffs, shifting uncomfortably underneath you. You bite your lip, feeling him start to grow beneath you.

"I like seeing you like this," you whisper, walking your fingers down his toned chest.

He shudders at your touch, "I d-do too," he murmurs, watching you intently.

You stop for a moment as a mischievous idea pops into your head, "Maybe you shouldn't?"

"Huh?"

You lean over Peter, making him groan as you shift against him and grab your sweater that's nearby. You wrap it around his eyes and tie it securely on his hand, "You okay with this?" you hum, tracing random shapes on his body.

He feels chills run throughout this body as he nods quickly.

"I need you to say it, baby boy," you say in a hushed tone.

"S-Shit, yes. Y-Yes of course, I'm yours. I-I'm all yours."

"That's what I like to hear," you chuckle and lower yourself, preparing to give him one of the best nights in his life.