four eyes

summary: peter has to use glasses again and you reassure his insecurities

word count: 0.5k

warnings: flufff, lil bit suggestive

You jump at the sound of your dorm room door unlocking and swinging wide open. You relax at the sight of your boyfriend, who you now can see is very upset. "Peter? What's wrong?" you stand up from your desk.

Before you could take another step, he rushes towards you and falls onto you. You yelp and try your best to keep the two of you standing, but fail as you both fall onto your bed. "Worst day ever," he whines.

"Talk to me," you chuckle and shuffle a bit beneath this heavy frame. "But close the door please," you say while kissing the shell of his ear.

He huffs and sticks his arm out, webbing the door closed without having to look. "Fucking, stupid, doctor," he groans and stuffs his face into your neck, letting out a string of incoherent complaints.

"Woah, what? I thought you loved Dr. Blanchett?" you reach up towards his hair and tangle your fingers through his soft curls.

"I doo, I do. It's just today I had my regular check-up and now I have to get fucking glasses. It gave me war flashbacks," he dramatically shudders and props himself up, placing his hands on both sides of your face.

You look up at him and giggle, "That's why you're upset?"

"Uh, yea? remember flash, babe? Four eyes this, four eyes that, all of high school and he never shut up about it. I'll never forget when he took my glasses during gym while I was running and then I ran into you and then I literally crushed you and then you fucking broke your ankle!" he cries out and stares at you with eyes full of frustration.

"But look where that got us now," you chuckle and cup the side of his face, caressing his skin.

"I know, true. I'm forever grateful," he sighs and leans down to kiss your forehead. "But not for all the, you know."

"Yea, I know," you hum and sit up, pushing him aside for him to sit next to you.

"I really hate wearing glasses," he mutters and leans his head on your shoulder.

"Then wear contacts," you suggest as you intertwine your fingers with his.

"But I always forget to put them in so she told me to get glasses."

"Welp."

"I'm fucked."

"If it makes a difference, I find you very sexy with glasses," you turn your head and whisper into his ear.

He flushes red and looks at you. "Seriously?" he whispers back.

"Seriously. It's super hot. Like you're some young professor that everyone has a crush on, especially when you wear those white collared shirts Pete, oh fuck," you moan teasingly and fall back onto your bed, draping a hand over your forehead.

"Stooop!" he puts his face into his hands. "You're just kissing my ass, trying to make me feel better about wearing glasses," he pouts and peaks at you through his hands.

"Nope, I've always loved it when you wore glasses. With or without you're gorgeous."

"Now my ego is growing," he bubbles and lies back down with you, turning to face you.

You go silent and squint your eyes, then nodding to confirm. "I know, I can basically hear it."

"Fuck offf," he pushes you away jokingly and crosses his arms.

You snicker and get up, crawling onto his lap to straddle him. "You have nothing to worry about, Mr. Parker. You are very very sexy with glasses," you lean down and peck his lips. "Which reminds me, I think I need some help with anatomy. Do you think you could help—?"

"Huh? I didn't know you take anatomy— OH. Oh  shit- sorry- fuck, yes. Of course miss."