coffee breath

summary: drained, touch-starved, and brain empty. who you gonna call? spider-man

word count: 1k

warnings: flufff, language

edited: this is kinda ass rip but its cute tehe
a/n: hi omg im happy to slowly start coming back again, so here's a lil blurb that i constantly wish could happen to me while i had during my sleepless nights of studying

You lazily draw circles on your notes as your head lies on top of your crossed arms. You inhale deeply and sit up, blinking your eyes harshly in an attempt to keep yourself awake. You glance at your notes and your head began to feel heavy once again. You start to doze asleep and let your head fall towards your desk until the sound of a text message goes off.

You sit up straight and pick up your phone with a loud yawn, dismissing the fact that it's almost three in the morning. You see the contact name you have for Peter and your lips instantly curve into smile.

The text from "underoos is daddy" read: hey dork, hope you're asleep or at least almost done with your homework <3

You bite your lip and spin around in your chair, sending him a text back: nope and nope. lowkey dead rn, how's patrol spiderman?

He replied within a couple of seconds: tonight's been pretty calm. just stopped some ppl from vandalizing so far lol. might call it a night soon

"night", when it's literally 3 am lmfaooo

hey says the one who's up when they shouldn't be

blah blah blah. this is your opportunity to come over, plus i cannnnot sleep

oh no, pls don't tell me you've been drinking ice coffee again

bingo

at least it's not monster tbh

mhm. so you coming over or not parker

sigh. if i must

shut up, cmere stupid >:(

i'll text you when i'm omw princesa

Your heart flutters at the nickname. You absolutely adore all the nicknames Peter gave you, every single one. Whether they're super cute or cringey, you love them all. You snap back to reality and glance at the many assignments scattered all over your desk.

You purse your lips and think for a moment, debating if you should just wait for Peter to help. You shake off that thought and decide to get some assignments before he comes. You take a big gulp of coffee and continue your studies.

Not realizing you drifted off to sleep once again, you wake up with a jolt at the sound of someone knocking on your window. You stir awake and glance at the window, squinting your eyes.

Peter rolls his eyes beneath his mask and stifles a laugh, waving at you. "Oh shit," you shuffle around your desk and things. You quickly walk over and lift the window for him. "Hi sorry, I thought you were going to text?" you yawn and wake up a bit from the breeze that followed Peter as he enters.

"I did, a million times. But obviously that didn't wake you up," he pokes your side, emitting a giggle from you. "Good morning stupid," he chuckles closing the window for you and swiftly grabs your waist, hugging you close.

"G' morning," you hum happily and enjoy his embrace, hugging back.

"So cuddling and studying it is?" he gently rubs your back, swaying you with his body.

You hum in content, nodding as you stuffed your face into his suited neck. "Why don't you change and shower or something, I can wait."

"Mmk," he kisses your forehead through his mask and walks off, chuckling at your messy room.

"What?" you whine, knowing that chuckle meant some type of mockery.

"Nothing babe, why don't you take a nap while I freshen up?" he opens your closet, grabbing his pair of clothes that he always leaves given that the two of you basically live at each other's apartments.

"Sounds good to me," you flash him a cheeky smirk and flop onto your bed, cuddling into your layered blankets.

He takes off his mask and glances at you, shaking his head. He smiles to himself and walks off into your bathroom.

Not too long later, you found yourself on his lap while finishing up some research paper for Biology. "Who takes Biology in college," Peter mutters, placing his chin on your shoulder.

"Are you here to help me or are you here to drag me? Choose," you huff and lean back against him.

"I'm just teasing you, if you go here they have really good citations," he laughs quietly and kisses your shoulder, directing you.

"Thank you," you bubble in satisfaction, following his guidance. You eventually finish up your paper and let out a loud exhale of relief.

"I think you owe me a kiss for all of that," he teases and looks up at you as you turn around to straddle his waist. "If you want of course," he sends you a reassuring smile.

You giggle and cup his face, "Oh Peter Benjamin Parker," you rub your thumb against his lip.

"Not the full name," he pouts, glancing into your eyes.

"Yes, the full name," you tease and lean down, about to press your lips against him. You go into a halt and leave your nose against his.

He opens his eyes after closing them, expecting a kiss. "What happened, you okay?" he tilts his head.

"I have coffee breath," you whisper, sticking out your bottom lip and pulling away.

"Oh shut up," he laughs at your playful manner, bringing you close and kisses you hesitantly, one of his ways of asking for permission.

You laugh into the kiss and deepen it, threading your fingers through his damp hair. Your lips lock and tongues swipe. He pulls away after a minute or so to breathe. You lie your forehead against his forehead, ghosting his lips before pressing your lips against his once more.

He hugs your waist, pulling you closer as he kisses back. Your eyebrows knit in confusion as he pulls away for the second time, tugging at your lip slowly. You blush at the soft yet sensual action, "What?"

"I absolutely fucking love coffee," he whispers, biting his lip. You glance down at him a bit unphased for a moment. You both stare into each other's eyes, searching for some type of response. The two of you burst out into laughter, throwing your heads back in pure amusement. You both hold each other close, unaware of the rest of the "night" consisting of loving kisses, cuddles and stupid inside jokes.