versatility

hey angels! thank you all so much for all the reads and comments on this book. i appreciate every single one of you. mwah mwah mwah.

so moving forward, i wanted to let you know that from now on my peter parker works will be more versatile with who he is. meaning you could imagine it's tom, andrew, tobey, or even play station versions of peter parker. you could imagine whoever it is! 

just know that everyone characterizes peter parker differently and the way i like to write him now is that he's a lot more confident with himself after going through everything he's been through. he'll still have his moments here and there, of course. his self-doubts and grieving moments, but he'll always try to mask it up with his witty comments and sarcastic statements. i also like to make him a bit flirty hehe. basically, i'm going to try and mix all the peter's together into one lol.

obviously, there may be more mcu focused peter fics, where it's about him taking care of morgan stark or working with the avengers but other than that, most of my works will be versatile.

hope that isn't all too much information or difficult to understand. if it is, please feel free to ask questions! again, thanks for reading and enjoy :)