princess

request: anonymous (summary): i love your tik tok fics sm!! was wondering if you could do one with peter parker with the sofia the first trend? where they zoom in on their brother or boyfriend using the sofia the first theme song as the sound and they know all the words perfectly. i cant stop thinking about peter parker getting really into it not realising the reader is recording then blaming it on morgan watching the show or something

word count: 0.6k

warnings: fluuufff

a/n: aawwee i love this request so muchh scute akjsdsd and thank you love!

Pepper had another event to go to so she asked you and Peter to babysit. Now Peter and Morgan are on the couch, watching Frozen II. Morgan cuddles into Peter's side, munching on some popcorn, and watches the movie with a sweet smile on her face.

You walk over and sit in the lazy boy across from them, eyes softening at the sight. Peter looks up at you and flashes you a tired smile.

He's been playing with Morgan the whole day, constantly keeping on her feet which took a small toll on him. But he enjoyed it nevertheless.

He looks back at the movie and places his arm around Morgan who's quietly singing along to the movie. You chuckle pulling out your phone and decide to scroll through TikTok.

You come across where people record little kids singing along to the Sofia the First theme song. You grin and glance over at Morgan, knowing she'd sing along.

Peter and Morgan had finished the movie and are now putting together some legos. "Yup, that goes there," he guides Morgan.

You quickly turn up your sound and point your phone over to Peter and Morgan. Peter looks over for a moment, raising an eyebrow in curiosity.

You play it off and make it seem like you're taking selfies. You notice from the corner of your eye him smiling, making your stomach do a tiny flip.

You click on the zoom filter and begin to record, the beginning of the song catching both of their attentions. It focuses on Morgan who beams with excitement, "I was a girl-" she sings quietly and looks down at her hands, putting legos together.

To your surprise, the focus shifts over to Peter who's also singing along, "In the village doing alright, then I began I became a princess overnight! Now, I gotta figure out how to do it right, so much to learn and see," he hums, helping out Morgan place some legos.

You stifle a laugh, noticing how he didn't realize he was recorded. You giggle even more rewatching the video, "What's so funny," Morgan looks over at you.

"Yeah Miss Y/n, what is it?" he looks up from the legos, sending you a playful grin.

"Oh nothing, princess," you tease making him blush.

"W-what? I thought you were recording yourself!" Peter whines loudly.

Morgan grins and stands up, running over, "Can I see please?" she leans on you.

"Of course," you lean down and watch the TikTok with her. You both begin to giggle more.

Peter groans and walks over, "I can't help it! Morgan's the one who always puts it on. It's embedded into my mind," he says.

"Excuses, I'm sure you're just obsessed with Sofia the First," you retort sassily, leaning back.

You let out a squeal as he picks you up like a feather and throws you over his shoulder, "What was that?"

"I forgot. What did I say princess?" you smirk.

He runs around making you scream, "Take it back!" he huffs.

"Morgan help! The bad princess is kidnapping me!" you cry out. She laughs and runs off to get something.

"She left you," Peter bursts out laughing, tossing you onto the couch. He lies on top of you, squishing you into the couch.

Morgan scurries back with her mom's helmet, holding up her palm, "Let Miss Y/n go," she warns.

Peter gasps dramatically, getting off of you, "Oh no!"

She squeals in excitement, making a noise with her mouth as if she's blasting him, "Run Peter!" you call out as he rushes off.

Morgan bubbles happily and runs off to chase him. You shake your head chuckling, smiling at the two dorks.