✼𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋✼

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼
At dawn, you woken up by an excited Rapunzel. "Y/n, wake up!" You got up to see a bunch of men carrying your luggage out of your room. "Alright, I'm up." You said while rubbing your eyes. You quickly got ready and got onto the carriage that was waiting for you all outside of the palace.

You were a bit worried about leaving your tiger for so long, but Lance and his daughters promised to take good care of her, and you trusted them.

Once the carriage arrived at the dock, you saw Varian there waiting for you with a small bag. 'Is that all he's bringing with him?' , You thought.

You immediately hopped out of the carriage to meet with Varian. "Good morning, Y/n. Where's all of your stuff?" He looked around.

"It's over there", you pointed at the same men working together to carry your luggage.

Varian got onto the ship first and held out his hand to help you up. Following behind you was the men carrying your luggage, Rapunzel and Eugene, and and as few members of the staff from the palace.

Many hours had passed and it was night time, and you were supposed to be sleeping bellow the surface of the boat. You couldn't sleep, so you lit up your lantern and went outside.

You were expecting it to be pitch black outside but the stars lighted up the sky, you could see so many constellations.

You heard another person come outside so you held up your lantern, but it was just Varian. He walked over the railing and looked down at the water. "You couldn't sleep either?" He asked you.

"No, I couldn't.." You said while joining him by the railing. A medium size wave knocked into ship, and you were about to fall into the water. Varian wrapped one of his arms around your waist to secure you from falling.

"I've got you." He smiled at you. "Thank you, that would have been a really nasty fall. "

You and Varian stood close together, pointing out constellations and admiring the stars for the rest of the night.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼

(367 Words)