✼𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝐼𝐼✼

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼
The curve of the wave pushed you quite deep in the ocean, but you managed to swim to the surface of the water and grabbed on to to a broken piece of wood, that was floating. You turned to see that Rapunzel was doggy paddling towards you from a few feet away.

You slid over a bit to let her grab onto your piece of wood. "What are going to do? It's so dark and cloudy, and we don't know where the ship is, we don't even know if there's land close by." You said while rubbing the salt water out of your eyes.

"Wait, wait listen to that.." Rapunzel held on to your wrist so you could listen instead of rubbing your eyes. You tried to really focus and hear over the waves, eventually you heard someone coughing. You looked around to see where the sound was coming from and you saw Varian flowing down a current he was stuck in.

"Oh no.. Rapunzel look!" You lifted one hand to point at Varian rapidly flowing down the current. You and Rapunzel swam as a fast as you both could, but when you tried to save him, you got both got caught on the current too.

Eventually you saw that the current was bring you all closer to an island, Varian was still ahead of both of you, but he didn't notice you because the current kept pulling him under the water.

When you made it to shallow water you called out to Varian, "Varian! Over here." You struggled to stand up because of the weight of the water on you clothes.

"Y/n! Rapunzel!" He attempted to run towards you, but because of the water it just looked like was hopping. He jumped to hug you, but he ended up knocking you down causing you both to fall back down into the water.

"Look guys, the storm is gone!" Rapunzel pointed at the sky. Varian stood up out of the water and helped you up to.

When you stepped onto the island Varian kneeled down and started kissing the ground, "I never thought I'd be this happy to see dry land" He cried out. He instantly regretted his decision because he ended up with a mouth full of sand. "Bleh!" he coughed out sand.

"Pfft.." You couldn't hold back your laugh, you fell down into the sand laughing. "Oh, you think that's so funny?" Varian said before throwing a bunch of sand at you. "Bring it on." You grabbed a handful of sand and chased him down the beach.

"Guys, this isn't really the time to be playing, we don't know anything about this island." You and Varian stopped in your tracks when you finally realized how dire your situation was.
✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼