✼𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝐼𝑉✼

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼

"Wait a minute.." You picked up the pendant and brushed the sand of. You flipped the pedant over and saw your fathers initials engraved on the back of the pendant. "I know what island we're on."

"Which one?" Varian tilted his head. "We're on Goza island. My dad comes here around this time of year to do his annual, royal fishing trip with his friends."

"Does that mean your dad might come." Rapunzel smiled hopefully.

"I'm not really sure since I don't know what day it is."

You all keep watch of the shore for the next few days to sea if your dad's ship would show up.

After awhile Rapunzel and Varian stopped looking at the shore. You still watched because you still had hope that your dad's annual fishing trip happened yet.

It was extremely hot outside, you sat under a palm tree for shade. You were about to close your eyes but you heard a loud dinging. You peered out towards the ocean, and through the heat waves, you saw your fathers ship heading towards the island.

The ship got closer to the shore and they ankered the ship. Your dad got off the ship along with some of the staff from the castle, other kings from different countries, and the captain that was hired to sail the ship every time your dad needed it.

Your dad calmly looked around the island, but he was horrified when he saw that your were all try and dehydrated like a bug on concrete.

Your clothes were tattered and dirty. Your hair was full of different twigs and leaves. "Dad!" You ran up to him and hugged him. Normally he wouldn't let anyone who was in that poor state of hygiene even near him, but he didn't care. All he wanted to know is that you weren't safe.

"What on Earth happened to you?!" He checked to make sure that there were no injuries on you.

"Well.." You quickly explained everything that happened, mentioning only the big events that happened to you recently, and leaving out a lot of details. "Oh, and we found your pendant!" You handed him the pendant that Rapunzel found in the sand.

"I thought I had lost this for good, it's a family heirloom you know?" 

Rapunzel and Varian came back to where you were so they could check on you. 

"Guys, come here!" you waved at them.

They ran over to you, and when your dad saw Rapunzel, he recognized her right away.  "Ah, Rapunzel, I haven't seen since you were a baby. Do you remember me?" 

"Well, I don't remember you since I was a baby-" Your dad started laughing loud. "I'm just messing with you!"

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼

464 Words