✼𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝐼𝐼𝐼 ✼✼

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼

It had been months since you, Varian, and Rapunzel had washed up on the shore of a deserted island. Rapunzel always tried to keep you all preoccupied with games that she made up.

"First you put the sea shell over the line in the sand, and whoever gets the seashell first before the other person finishes counting down wins, but if they see you moving when they finish, you have to go all the way back to the start." Rapunzel explained. "We can do Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide who will count." 

"Rock, paper, scissor, shoot!" You all said in unison.

You and Rapunzel ended up winning which meant that Varian had to be the one to count.

Varian stood in front of the line on the sand and the seashell, he turned his back and started counting. "10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. 6.."
You and Rapunzel walked quickly, but carefully towards the seashell.
"5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.." Varian quickly turned around to see if anyone was moving. Rapunzel happened to be in front of you, but unfortunately for her, she ended up freezing on one foot.

It was easy for Rapunzel to balance on one foot until a bee landed on her nose. She tried to blow it way but she fell.
Varian pointed at Rapunzel, and she sighed and walked back to the start line.

It was up to you to win now.

Varian turned around and started counting again, "10.. 9.. 8.. 7.. 6.." You quickly bent down to grab the seashell, but you tripped over a giant crab, and bumped into that back of Varian's legs, causing you both to fall. "Sorry about that." You held out your hand to help him up.

You weren't really paying attention earlier, but you just realized one of his gloves were missing. You were so used to seeing him with gloves on, you didn't notice that one was missing before. You took his bare hand and pulled him up.

"How did your glove get missing?" You asked him.

"Oh.." You saw his eyes go from being filled with joy to sadness. "They got lost in the ocean, my dad gave me that paid for my birthday."

You felt really bad for asking, so you tried to console him by hugging him. He was shocked, but he still hugged you back.

"Um, guys.. Hate to interrupt, but come look at this." Rapunzel called you both over.

You both walked towards her and looked down in the sand to see a gold pendant with a red jewel.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯ ୨˚୧ ⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈ ••✼
(434 words)