Chapter 3 「I've been fooling myself」

"Please warm up the food in the refrigerator

"Please warm up the food in the refrigerator. -T" I read the note she left.

"Evidently she's gone. Not terribly sentimental as far as goodbyes go."

"Well, I guess I don't have to cook this morning."

I just sat down. Day dreamed for a while until I noticed the paper that has her address in it.

"Would you stop that angry pacing, it's distracting me," Yuki irritatingly says.

"If it bothers you so much then go read in your room! What's with them? Kicking her out for some renovations then casually summoning her back when they're over with."

"What else would they do? It seems perfectly normal to me."

"It isn't normal at all! They're treating her like she's disposable, like what she wants doesn't even matter."

"This is from the idiot who left home without so much as a word and dropped off the map for four months."

"You wanna fight?! Cause I'm ready!"

"You're the angry one. But if you want a beating, then let's go."

"I'll show you who's getting beat! Outside now rodent!"

Getting a hold of the note, without them noticing, made me think of something I never imagined I'd do.

I'm going to do them a favor since they're so depressed.

"I'm going out to take a walk. All these yelling are destroying my ear drums," I said.

"Enjoy the fresh air," said Shigure.

After a while of walking I still don't know where's that freaking house.
Gah.. Where's that house. Having a phone right now would be so useful.

"Hey! Hold up right there! Hand over that note now or I'll-"

I tripped him.

"Oops. Missed."

"Seriously? Threatening a girl? You sure are stupid aren't you?" said Yuki.

He's here too?
Oh great.

"What're you even doing with that? After being 'miss cold-blooded' you finally care when she left?" Kyo said.

"I can't stand seeing you both so heartbroken, it's bothersome. Thank me later."

"I wasn't heartbroken!"

"Mr dramatic."

"WHAT?!"

Ignoring his rants, I wandered around hoping to find the house.

"Hmm... Not this one, or this one."

"Are you even listening?!"

"We're just going in circles," Yuki said.

"I don't get it. The house should be in the block of buildings."