Chapter 7「Everything Would be Fine」

"Haru-chan told me that you're a lot more calm than usual and you three don't get into fights much

"Haru-chan told me that you're a lot more calm than usual and you three don't get into fights much. That makes me very happy!" Kagura smiled. "I think Tohru-kun's a good person, you don't need to be worried about her. I want you to make more friends and if possible, you, Kyo-kun and Yu-chan could be close again. It's okay to trust her, I know it's a hard thing to do, but believe that there's still good people like her. Don't worry, things will be just fine!"

That's what Kagura told me last week. That's one of the reasons why I decided to let my walls down for a bit. Though, I'm still having second thoughts whether I'm doing the right thing. I'm not so sure about my decision...

But Kagura sure is a great friend. I know how much she wants the four of us to become friends again and spend the days like how we used to. I dont know if I can make that wish of hers come true. It's for the best..

~🐭~🌹~🍙~🐱~

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" asked Kagura. I answered, "Yeah. I'll be fine." I looked at both Tohru and her. "Have fun," I say as they walked away.

Shigure then says in an annoying tone, "Aww, poor Reina, left alone as she watches her precious friends go off to wonderland." An irk mark was on my head, "I'm getting closer to throwing you off the cliff."

"Sorry sorry!" He walked back before stopping. "I have an idea." I raised an eyebrow and looked at him "Join me, let's go to Haa-san!"

~🐭~🌹~🍙~🐱~

"A Valentine's gift from me!" after Shigure said that, Hatori immediately closed the door. "I'm sorry I lied... It's from Tohru-kun.." he said.

We entered Hatori's house.

"That's considerate of her," the dragon of the zodiac said

"She even made one for Haa-kun and Momiji. She was planning to deliver them herself. But here we are instead! Tohru, Yuki, Kyo and Kagura are on a double date today."

"I would never have guessed."

"Right?"

"Why didn't you join them?" he asked the girl. She remained quiet, soon she answered, "Trauma."