O l d F l i c k s

I hesitantly looked up.

Sure enough, those once familiar electric blue eyes were staring back at me.

The rumors were true, I thought to myself.

Ben has changed. A lot.

Although he was wearing a suit and tie, I could see a few of the tattoos that covered his neck.

He was more built than he previously was and he held a towering height over my small frame.

I found it incredibly hard to say anything. I just shook my head in disbelief.

In a quick and swift movement, he takes my phone, hangs up, and puts my phone in his pocket.

"Give that back." I demand.

He shakes his head.

"I need to talk to you and I need to make sure that you won't call anybody," he says.

"How are you so sure I'm completely alone? I ask.

"I just know that you are. I know that your little body guard didn't come to Seattle since all your brothers would be here. Obviously that was a mistake." He answers.

I roll my eyes and try to walk away when he grabs my arm.

I slap his hand away from mine.

"Don't touch me! I snap.

He puts his hands up in surrender.

"I'm not here to hurt you nor make you upset Frankie. I just want to talk," he says.

"A bit late for that don't you think?" I ask.

"I know. I've been trying to reach out to you-"

"By leaving random ass notes in my backyard and coat pocket? Wow, what an effective method," I interrupt.

"I tried other ways too." He says.

I laugh humorlessly.

"Oh how can I forget. You also killed a bunch of men for my attention. How romantic," I say sarcastically.

He sighs.

"You're not making this easy for me," he runs a hand over his face.

"What did you expect Benjamin? For me to run into your arms and strangle you with affection? We're not seventeen anymore. I've moved on from that time in my life and you should too," I say.

He shakes his head.

"So you're just okay with everything that happened? He asks.

I scoff.

"It's never going to happen, Ben. That was 5 years ago, get over yourself Benjamin! It's never going to happen!," I exclaim and start to walk away.

Once again he grabs my arm.

"I hope you know I'm not going to let you go so easily this time," he says.

I jerk my arm away from him.

"That's not your choice to make," I say while grabbing my phone.

I walk back into the hotel as I quickly wipe a tear that threatened to escape from my eye.

I dial Claude's number and Claude picks up after the first ring.

"Frankie are you alright? He asks with a panicked voice.

I stay silent over the line as I try to decide whether or not to mention Ben and I's encounter.

"Frankie? Claude's voice asks.