I n t e r p r e t a t i o n s

"Please hurry up and decide on a show already!" Sophia whines.

"You say no to everything I suggest," Marco responds.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance at Sophia and Marco's bickering.

They've been at it like this for the past 20 minutes as if they are the only ones who wanted to watch something.

"Sophia you literally have your own place, go there!" Marco says.

I chuckle at his remark.

Despite it being true, we spent quite some time at the family house still.

Sometimes it was the feeling of having my brothers around that made me feel better.

Sometimes.

"Jesus Marco, you're so childish," Sophia complains.

That leads to Marco saying something back that Sophia Alice didn't like and they began arguing.

I honestly didn't have time for their bickering.

I got up from the couch and began climbing the stairs to my room and immediately threw myself on the bed.

Graduation was coming up in exactly a month and I have yet to find a graduation dress.

I sighed in annoyance knowing that I had no plans for today, I had no excuse to not go looking for a dress today.

With reluctance, I made my way to the closet and grabbed my coat and slipped it on.

To anyone who lives outside of California, it was hot, but for us, it was cold.

I left my room and went downstairs to find Sophia and Marco still bickering.

"I'm going to look for a graduation dress," I say out loud.

"Take Leo with you," Felix calls from somewhere nearby.

I stop in my tracks.

I purposely avoided going out for the past 2 days in order to avoid being alone with Leo.

I was surprised that he came to work the next day.

I was afraid Dylan may have told somebody, but evidently he kept what he saw to himself.

I stood there awkwardly as Leo entered the living room from wherever he was.

I didn't wait for him to reach me before I grabbed the keys and opened the front door.

I unlock the door to my car before he got there and quickly get into the drivers seat and wait for Leo to get in the passengers seat.

"You know I could have driven?" He says softly.

I nod my head.

"It's fine, I just wanted to drive," I tell him.

He nods his head in agreement and I put the key into the ignition and back out of the driveway.

From the very  start of the ride, the tension is awkward to say the least.

I turn on the radio in an attempt to lower the tension and it works for the most part.

I was more than glad when we finally arrived at David's bridal and we could finally get out of the car.

"Graduations right around the corner huh?" Leo attempts to make conversation.

I nod my head and give him an honest smile.

The idea of graduation did genuinely make me happy.

I was content to finally be done with school and start my career.