C o l l a s p e

Today was the day of Sophia Alice's big performance.

We weren't sure exactly what the performance was for, but it was for one of her thousands of clubs.

Sophia Alice had warned us all week about her performance so during  lunch everyone was going to be in our schools auditorium to watch her preform. Even Xander was going to be there. She bagged us THAT much about it.

"Remember, doors open right at the start of lunch but please be there early , I don't need the stress of wondering where you guys are." Sophia Alice explains to us.

"Got it." Tomas responds.

"Frankie do you mind riding with the boys? I have to get to school early today so I can rehearse." She asks.

The boys and I give each other pointed looks.

"About that. Sophia Alice you're seventeen almost eighteen. Everyone has their own car, and I know you said you wanted a bigger closet more than a car, I think you are more than deserving of your own car." Xander begins.

"So what we're trying to say is-"

"No to the expansion of my closet? Sophia Alice cuts him off.

Xander chuckles lightly.

"Just go outside." He says.

"Major deja vu moment, I'm pretty sure I know what's outside! She practically screams in excitement.

She runs outside to where her new car awaits her.

"Thank you so much! I can't believe this! She blushes.

The boys laugh in amusement when she turns the car on and screams in excitement when the car roars to life.

"I can't wait to do donuts in this car! She smiles.

"No, no. No donuts." Tomas warns her.

"Fine no donuts, but Omg I'm so excited! She smiles.

"So where is our first girls road trip? I ask.

"On my birthday! We're going to LA! She exclaims

"Sounds like a plan, girls. Can't for our trip! Marco says in a high pitch voice.

"Our? Sophia Alice and I ask in unison.

__________

"So she finally got her car? Claude chuckles.

"Yep. I wish you would have seen the look on her face. She was so excited! I laugh.

"What about building her dream closet? He asks.

"That's definitely postponed for now. Believe me when I say she'll somehow get it though." I say.

"Oh 100 percent. She'll have it done either way." He agrees.

We laugh at Sophia Alice's determination as we walk to class.

"You'll be at her performance at lunch today right? I ask.

"She'd kill me if I skipped it." He chuckles.

"Good. She wants us there early. Save me a seat if you're there before and I'll save you a seat if I get there before you. I have to stop at the house to get her flowers for after the show." I tell him.

"Of course, I'll see you there." He says.

We say our goodbyes as he heads down the hall and I turn the corner.

Where I run right into Ben.

"Frankie. Hey." He says lowly.

"Ben. I've been calling you." I say.