B r o k e n T r u s t

Today morning was an average Thursday.

Despite the fact that it was still dark outside, It was normal.

Although it wasn't unusual for it to be dark outside I just felt as if the weather was setting the mood for today, and I didn't like it.

Not one bit.

I was already dressed of course.

I wasn't a morning person at all, but once I'm up, I can't go back to sleep.

A blessing, and a curse.

I finished shoving the last of my books into my backpack and made my way to the kitchen.

Everyone was seated except for Dylan obviously,which was no surprise.

"Good morning y'all." I said to them, to which I got a few responses back.

I took a seat next to Tomas and Marco, and began putting waffles on my plate.

"Sleep well? Xander asks.

"Yep" I said popping the p.

"Hey Marco can you do me a favor? Sophia Alice speaks up.

Marco groans.

"I want to change my shoes. Can you get my flats they're under my bed please." She says.

"Fine. But you owe me." He tells her.

She just nods her head.

"So on Saturday my workplace needs a few volunteers to help out. Everyone is expected to attend." Xander speaks up.

Him and Tomas share a look.

"Ooh how should I dress? Sophia Alice smiled.

"Classy, professionally. This is a very important thing for me and the company. I also want to introduce you to two people there."

Now it's Sophia Alice's and I turn to share a look.

I have a feeling we both know what this is for.

"Today after school Felix and Marco will be taking you two shopping for the proper attire needed," Tomas smiled at us.

Sophia Alice and I yayed while Felix scoffed.

"Omg I can't believe I have to go dress shopping with you two girls. Someone gag me." He rolls his eyes.

"Oh man up! I tell him.

"I am manly. I just don't have the time to be watching you two try on dresses. Lord know that'll take years." He says.

"Quite frankly, Felix, you have no choice. You know better than to complain about orders I give you." Xander tells him.

He just nods his head.

"Hey Marco, you won't believe what we have to do." Felix turns his attention towards the staircase.

Marco doesn't answer cause he's too business staring at-

Oh no.

The bear made out of flowers that Christopher got Sophia Alice.

"Soph." He calls out.

She turns her attention towards him and her eyes go wide.

"What the hell is this?! He fumes.

"Marco-"

"Tell me this is not what I think it is." He interrupts her.

She looks around nervously as all eyes are on her.