T h e D a z e

Typically when I'm grounded I take that as a time to pamper myself.

Since I'm always distracted by my phone, friends, tv and things like that I never actually get the time to sit down and have an organized day.

So that's why I'm currently in my room sitting in a robe, a face mask on, and getting a pedicure.

Ok my feet may just be in a bucket but still, a pedicure is a pedicure.

Sophia Alice's phone was providing us with songs from Spotify that we quietly hummed along to.

Currently in the house, it was only us since the boys all decided to go the gym together.

We took that to our advantage and decided to have our own little spa day.

"So Jade and Lucas are together? I ask.

"No they are sneaky links. Although not so sneaky cause everybody knows about it." She says.

"Oh wow I would have never guessed those two." I tell her.

"This is high school, Franks." She states.

I nod my head.

"True."

"Hey do you know if-"

My voice was cut out by a loud slam on the door.

"Felix relax! Marco calls out.

"No I'm sick of Xander always putting Snake in charge when I'm more than fucking capable of handling it! He shouts.

Sophia Alice and I glance at each other.

"Just show him. Maybe then he'll consider." Marco tries to calm him down.

"Fuck that. Felix sighs.

They sit in a moment of silence before Felix speaks up.

"Just get the girls and let's go." He tells Marco.

Marco's footsteps began to pound on the stairs as he enters the room.

He looks at what we are currently doing and chuckles.

"Get changed into gym wear. We're taking you guys somewhere." He simply says.

Sophia Alice and I glance at each other.

"Make it quick! He adds.

We get up and Sophia Alice goes to her room while I head for my closet.

I browse through my drawers and settle for grey sweatpants with a blank tank top.

I pair the outfit with white tennis shoes, and tie my hair into a ponytail.

There goes my rest day.

I go to Sophia Alice's room to see if she has finished and of course, she's just putting on her socks.

She's wearing black sweatpants with a grey sweater and she picks out black shoes.

"Let's go." I tell her.

She keeps her shoes in her hand as we walk down the stairs.

Downstairs we meet Marco who is waiting for us and Felix who is sitting on the couch with a pillow covering his face.

"Finally." He says.

The boys get up and we trail behind them.

We take Marco and Felix's car obviously since we have no other car to take.

"So you fixed the car." Sophia Alice tells Felix.

"Yep." He says plainly.

"So where exactly are we going? I ask.