S t a n d s

I looked around the various options there was to eat.

Pizza, pizza rolls, a salad, Hamburger, tacos, or corn dogs.

I shrugged and picked up two corn dogs.

I personally love corn dogs and my dream is to have a corn dog fountain , if that's possible of course.

I made my way to the table where Marco was seated surprisingly by himself. Usually Sophia Alice and Chris were here, but now everything makes sense.

I sat down across from Marco and began eating my food.

"Hey have you seen Sophia Alice?" Marco asks.

I nod my head.

"She's with Alexis doing the project. I passed her on my way here." I say.

He just nods his head 'okay'.

I dipped my food in ketchup when I felt a presence next to me. It was Claude.

"Sup." He says with a mouth full of whatever.

"Gross Claude, close your mouth! I scold him.

He only opens his mouth wider and chews dramatically.

Him and Marco then procede to open their mouths and chew louder.

I roll my eyes and pull out my headphones.

I couldn't take that anymore.

I start playing 'Love Me Like You Do' at high volume.

I see them laugh and high five each other.

I'm tapped on my shoulder and roll my eyes.

"I don't want to see your already been chewed food, Claude! I say.

"Umm..it's not Claude." A voice says.

The table is silent so I look up and the person definitely isn't Claude.

It's Benjamin Aruba.

"Benjamin! Hey! I say nervously.

This situation was awkward. You see, for some reason, my brothers absolutely hate Ben.

He has never hurt me or disrespected me in anyway. He always treated me well.

"You left your notebook in the Chem lab." He says handing me my purple notebook.

"Thanks so much." I say taking it from his hand.

"Sierra was going to give it take it for you, but I wanted to be the one to give it to you." He says.

Claude coughs and says the word 'douche' in between his coughs.

I shoot him a hard glare and shove him lightly.

"You're so sweet." I say smiling brightly at him.

He nervously rubs his neck.

"I guess I'll see you around." He says.

I nod my head and wave goodbye.

When he's out of eyesight I shove Claude harder.

"What's your problem? I quietly hiss at him.

"That dudes a jerk. That's my problem." He simply shrugs.

"That's ironic, because the only jerk I see in my sight is you! I say

"Frankie. You're kidding right? This is Benjamin Aruba we're talking about. He's terrible! Claude pushes.

"No he's not! He's never given me reason to believe so." I say.

"That's cause when you're around he acts like a saint! Claude says.

"Whatever." I end the conversation. I don't want to argue with Claude right now.

The table is quiet and I pick at my corndogs with my fork. I just all the sudden lost my apatite.

"Look, Frankie. Take it from me," Claude starts.

"You're my best friend and I only want what's best for you. And Ben, is not it." He says.

"No take it from me Frankie," Marco says with all seriousness in his voice.

"Stay away from Benjamin. He's nothing but trouble." He says getting up from the table.

I sigh and slump in the seat.

Screw Frankie's happiness right?

——-
I was currently on the bleachers sitting and waiting for Marco's stupid practice to be over.

Normally I had Sophia Alice to keep me company but she's out doing god knows what with Chris.

I sighed and signaled to Marco that I had to go to the bathroom.

He simply nods his head and I make my way into the bathroom.

I boringly take a few mirror selfies for my secret finsta.

I don't know why but in the Almarack household the second most important rule was 'No Social Medias'

It was the most important rule after Rule number 1 that only applies to Sophia Alice and I,

Absolutely No Boys.

——-

I took one more glance at myself in the bathroom mirror, and made sure I was decent.

I left the bathroom and grabbed a small bag of hot Cheetos from my bag.

I carried them in my hand and began to eat them and walk up the bleachers, and practice already started.

Marco, and Chris were on the field, meanwhile Ben was off on the sidelines.

I slowly began to scroll on my feed when a notification arrived.

It was a comment on my selfie.

Benji27: 🤩

I looked up to see him already staring at me.

I gave him a smile, and he returned it. But bigger.