Arc 2, Chapter 11: Plans

This chapter contains material that my trigger some people

In a humid cell lay a girl with orange hair.

Emilia: Ngh...

She was regaining her consciousness, she did not know where she was or for how long she was out for.

Emilia: Nana!

She stood up weakly as she looked around the cell for her little sister, but she was alone.

Emilia: Why am I here?

She walked towards the bars and looked through them, it was too dark too past a few meters from her cell which had a lantern next to it.

Emilia: Hmm.

She attempted to take the lantern but it was a little too far, she started looking around the cell for anything that could help. She found a lose small brick, she pulled on it and it revealed a key.

Emilia: Well that was easier than I thought.

She walked over to the door and reached around the from and tried the key but it didn't work.

Emilia: and I spoke too soon. Maybe there's something else where the brick was.

She returned to the brick, upon closer inspection, she could feel a thin pieces of wood on the other side, she pulled on the brick with all she had and a part of the wall fell off from it, due to the sudden release from the wall. Emilia fell back, she stayed still because of the noise, since she didn't hear anything else she pushed through the wood on the other side. It was another cell, she went to the bars of the cell and it was unlocked, she looked both sides before exiting the cell.

Emilia: What do those guys want with me?

She quietly made her way down the hallway making sure her boots didn't make too much noise on the cobblestone. She arrived at a door and first listened in for anything, nothing. She slowly opened the door and peaked inside, there was a few candles with papers on a desk. Emilia started approaching the desk with papers, grabbing a candle she started reading.

" The new specimens I have received are of splendid quality, those mercenaries did a great job I was so delighted I gave them a bonus, one of the specimens, a deceased male around the age of 16, isn't like one that is commonly seen. He lacks all forms of mana, normally when one dies there's a residual amount of it in some form but he was devoid of mana which means he could not use magic at all. This does give me the question if the process will still work on him."

Emilia wondered what this "process" was about, and who was doing it and why did they have her here also. Looking for more information, she found the next page.

"The Male's body is rather on the thinner side with a decently sized chunk missing from his left side of his torso. From what I learned with the 1 and 2 series, he will be the start of the 3 series, I think I'll call him Gol3m. I'll make sure you're superior to Ga1ahad my dear child."

Emilia: What the?

" Thankfully the body was still pretty fresh so I didn't need to use many restoration spells, what was tricky was the missing part of the torso, he is missing a kidney, a sizable amount of the intestines, I'll replace the missing parts with the ones from the 2 series. To bring the organs into an active form I'll fill the blood vessels with compound green so it acts as the new blood. Page 2: The process was a success, I can hardly contain my excitement. Thanks to compound green, Gol3m grew in size going from a below average male to a taller stocky one, although the downside is that he behaves more feral than sentient he does follow directions very well."