Arc 2. Chapter 5: Ambush

It was morning in Vongrad, people were waking up and getting ready to start their day. Children were sent to a small building designed to be a school, others such as adults went to do their professions and the night guards were rotated out for the fresher morning guards. The crews of the Tiger and IS were also waking up, they cleaned themselves up and got their clothes which had been taken the night before by the maids to be cleaned and dried. Once they were all dressed, they went to the tavern to get breakfast.

Waitress: Good morning, are you all as one party?

Finn: Ja, also stay away from the guy with the eyepatch.

Molotov: What makes you think you can make fun of me German?

Waitress:*giggle, I will take that into account, please follow me.

After they were taken to a table, they ordered from what they had in the menu and waited for it to be served.

Peter: Got to say, those beds were amazing.

Dimitri:Da, surprised they were of quality, not even the infirmaries are like that.

Luna: I heard a lot about this town back when I would go to Lakis to buy ingredients. People said that this town takes a lot of pride in what they do, they make things like custom designed furniture and clothing.

Arran: So that might explain why this place looks so clean, probably almost just as clean as Hamburg.

Marco: May I ask what is today's plan?

Finn: Maybe find some odd jobs to do, sure we have a bag of money but it isn't going to last for ever.

Nikolai: We could also learn more about this country, the only places we've been to have been Waltzington and Lakis, so maybe we can ask around.

Waitress: Here's your food, and I heard you guys aren't from around here, if you have questions or need some quick money, you can go to the Guildhall next to the Guard house.

Finn: Oh, yeah, the Guard house. Thank you for helping us.

Waitress: Thank you for coming here, enjoy your meal!

Finn: I forgot we still had to get Lucas, *sigh

Peter: Are we gonna get him after this?

Finn: Yeah.

They all started eating their meal, although they all chose something from the menu, everyone but Luna didn't even know what they were ordering. Arran ordered something called roasted phischop bread, which was a sandwich of sorts. Ivan got the phytom fillet, there was no way to describe it, he strapped his helmet and started eating. After most were done eating the waitress came by to get the money for the food, they had still no idea what they had just ate.

Luna: Hmm? Finn, you didn't eat much.

Fun had ordered something like what Arran had, difference was the meat tasted like beef.

Finn: Oh, that's for Lucas, just so that he doesn't say we forgot about him.

(Later)

Lucas: You guys forgot about me didn't you?

Finn: We can leave you there you know? And we can give the food we brought you to Choco instead.

Lucas: Sure you guys will leave me here, it was just an overnight stay.

Guard: According to the rules, we can't set you free until you pay your bail.

Lucas:... I'm sorry, please get me out of here and can you guys give me food, I haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon.