Arc 3, Chapter 4: Time Anomaly

It was cold morning, snow covered the area but the day was sunny. On the mountain side was a small cabin, in one of its rooms was a young man covered in blankets. Finn started to wake up slowly bit by bit, he stared at the ceiling for a few seconds before he started to look around.

The curtains covered the window, reducing the amount of light significantly. A wood stove sat in one of the corners, the wood glowed lightly as it burned.

Finn: Where am I?

Finn attempted to sit up but the pain in his upper body shocked him, he lifted the covers and saw that his jacket and parka were gone and only had his service shirt. His shirt was unbuttoned and he was able too bandaged across his torso, he started carefully getting out of bed cursing under his breath at the pain of his body. His shoes were gone as he noticed he was wearing different pants and fresh pair of socks, his usual black pants were replaced with a pair of light grey ones.

Finn: What is happening?

He walked over to the window and looked outside,he was met with the snow-covered mountainside.

Thunk

He turned towards the door in response to the sound, he waited for the door to rattle but nothing happened. He looked around for anything he could use as a weapon, he couldn't find anything. He found a spoon next to the bed, it was better than nothing.

Finn: Push comes to shove, it's better than nothing.

He crept towards the door and gripped the handle, he took a deep breath as he threw the door open and ran through it. However, as he passed through the doorway, he tripped and fell face first onto the hard wood floor. The impact stung his upper body as he had the air knocked out of him, he struggled to breath as he rolled on the floor.

????: Looks like sleeping beauty is awake.

The room filled with chuckles as Finn started recovering his breath, he was pulled up from the ground and sat on a chair. He looked at the three people sitting at the table, at first he didn't noticed but then realized that their clothing was familiar.

Finn: Where am I?

????: Relax, we're not gonna do anything to you.

Finn looked at the man who was sitting across from him, he was wearing a gas mask and a helmet, he could just barely make out the eyes within the lenses.

Emil: My name is Emil, the one to your right is Joseph, the one of the left is Kruger.

Finn looked at Joseph, he looked like he was in his early 20s or late teens, he was eating a slice of bread with jam. He noticed Finn looking at him and gave him a small smile.

Emil: Joseph is our scout, he handles the horses and is the one that found you.

Finn: Do you know where my friends are?

Kruger: You have friends? you sure you didnt bang your head?

Emil: Lip, Kruger.

Finn looked at Kruger, he had dark eye circles and had a scarf around his neck. He had a light beard, Kruger looked back at Finn and smirked at him.