Arc 3, Chapter 1:Call to action

The group of four emerged from the black pool on the ground, Gol3m was carrying Eva while Esther was holding onto Ember's shoulder.

Ember: Mother! Eva was hurt bad!

Ember walked Esther to the edge of the room and sat her next to the wall, the hit had severely dazed her but she would be fine. She ran back and picked up Eva from Gol3m and made her way looking for Mother.

Ember: Mother!

She walked to one of the procedure rooms and placed Eva on the table, after that she changed the hasty bandages she had put on her.

Ember: Damn it where is Mother?!

Terra: What is the matter?

As if on cue, she appeared in the doorway with a cup on her hand.

Ember: Mother! Eva was hurt bad, shes unconscious.

Terra took a sip from her cup as she walked to the operation table and out down her cup and started examining the wound.

Terra: Your first aid skills have improved, I need you to get me more Compound G.

Ember: Yes Mother.

-10 Days Later-

Eva had recovered from her wound and was back to knitting small dolls, Ember was studying medical books in the small library they had and Esther was laying next to Gol3m. Being the youngest, her body was still not fully accustomed to the process which resulted in increased fatigue.

Their days were not exactly the most exciting of all, they mostly consisted of cleaning, training and not much else. There was the occasional shipment in which hired mercs would deliver cadavers which Terra would process and experiment with for research. Terra is part of a group of Nobles who help the Government with topics such as magic, she has her own secrets from them such as Gol3m and her daughters.

knock knock

Terra went to the front door, her Manor wasn't that large compared to others, she mainly stayed in the front areas as the rear mid areas were for her tests and below was where the others stayed. Visitors were rare but Terra knew who it was behind the door, she opened the locks and dead bolt and opened the door.

Terra: It's been a while love, I was thinking you'd forgotten about me.

Standing outside was a man with a mask wearing white clothes.

Jahangir: I've had my hands full these past few weeks.

Terra: What brings you here today?

Jahangir: I've heard about your daughters, the royal guard has been more active since the camp they attacked had pretty boy Vincent there.

Terra: My girls are really something ain't they? care to have some tea dear?

Terra invited him in as the two of them continued to speak, she led him to the lower part of the Manor to where the others were at.

Jahangir: Huh, he's pretty big, it's impressive at how fast he was reported to move even with such weight. I'm impressed Terra, you did great.