Chapter 4: The first supper

Mother:" How about you come for supper with us tonight?"

Emilia & Me:"eh?"

Mother:" why don't you also bring your friends along too?"

Emilia:"MOM, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!"

Mother:"What? I just want to get to know the people that saved my daughters. Anyways, Finn, was it?"

"Yes, Ma'am?"

Mother:" He's got manners too, would you like to come? I'll make the best supper you will ever eat in your life."

"I'll think about it with my friends."

Mother:"Perfect, how old are you son?"

"I'm 17 Ma'am."

Mother:"Wonderful! My daughter is 16.

Emilia:" MOM!!"

"You're 16? You look 14."

Emilia:"Huh!? You look 20! And what's with the clothes! I've never seen this kind of clothes!"

Mother:" Emilia... I didn't know you looked at him that way...*sob"

Emilia:"IM NOT!!"

"Anyways, I think I should get going."

Mother:" the supper will be ready around 7 solar time."

"Solar what? Oh, I get it. We will be there."

Mother:" How many are your friends?"

"We are five together Ma'am."

Mother:" great! The more the merrier! Adieu, go Emilia, get yourself ready! We have 3 hours!"

Emilia:" I'm going mom, stop pushing!"

Mother:" See you in a bit!"

The front door closed... What the hell just happened? I get slapped and then get invited to dinner by the same person... The guys are gonna laugh at me.

"I guess I should tell the guys about this, this has been one heck of a day."

I slumped my shoulders and start walking back to the Jäger.

(5 minutes later)

Marco:" Guys! Finn is back!"

"I'm back."

Arran:"How did it go? Why you look so tired?"

Peter:"Why is your cheek red?"

Lucas:"Finn, don't tell me you tried doing something to her?"

" I did not! Anyways, have y'all eaten?"

All of them shook their heads.

" Well we got invited to dinner, let's find a place where we can clean ourselves up."

Marco:" Just what happened?"

"I'll tell you when we find a place to shower."

After 30 minutes of looking around, we found a small stream that veered off away before getting to town. While we were getting our selves clean and presentable, I told them everything that happened from me getting slapped across the face to us being invited to dinner.

Lucas:" So you weren't trying to do anything to the girl? Here I thought you had grown a little bit in your confidence."

"Do you want to get tackled? Anyways, clean your shoes, you have a reputation of stepping on places that you are not supposed to step on."