Arc 2. Chapter 3, Lakis

Ga1ahad: That wasn't just any dragon, it was from an ancient race called drachenvolks.

Luna: What does that mean? I've never heard that anywhere.

Ga1ahad: I'm afraid I do not know, I read the word in a mythology book but it did not went into detail as to the origin of it.

"Drachenvolks, but how..."

Luna: Do you by any chance what it is?

"Oh, no I don't know."

Dragon people? But why is it in German?

Molotov: Hey, are you all done wasting air?

"What is it Molotov...?"

Molotov: Weren't we heading to that city Lakis? I don't want that thing to come back to finish where it left off.

"Makes sense, Luna, help Ga1ahad get on."

After we got our belongings and minds together after the whole ordeal with that thing, we returned to the road that led to the city of Lakis.

(5 PM, Clemets highway)

"Ok everyone, we are almost to the city."

Lucas: I can't wait to move my legs.

Peter: Now that you mentioned that, when we get there you are in charge to walk Choco for a bit. At least until she is tired of you.

Lucas: Why me?! Why can't Marco do it?!

Arran: Marco can't do it because Choco will just drag him all over the place.

Lucas: But I-

"Just do it Lucas, even if you said no we would still make you do it."

Lucas: ....Fiiiiine.

"Luna, do you know by any chance what Lakis is like?"

Luna: Yeah, its a medium sized city that is the second line of defense in case of invasions and such things.

Marco: Im concerned how they would react to us, like we are driving in tanks and for here not a lot of people think its even possible.

Arran: Probably would react the same as our grandfathers  when the British used them at the battle of Flers-Courcelette.

Luna: Flers what?

" Its a battle from where we are from. Speaking about their reactions, lets see where their watchtowers are at."

I grabbed my binoculars and started looking at the top of the wall. something seemed off.

"I dont see anyone on the walls, or is that they are on break?"

Luna: That wouldnt make sense, ever since the Argyle ravines appeared they should always be on alert.

Arran: Then how come we havent run into any from there on the way here?

Luna: I uh..

Ga1ahad: We'll see when we get there, once we get there our questions should be answered.

A little after we got near the walls of the city, we realized for a medium sized city it seemed quiet. Too quiet. I got off to knock on the gate.