chapter 2

***Winter***

I looked around with wide eyes.

I was in Santa's workshop.  But thats not what surprised.

There were yetis making the toys, and the elves were......mental.

"Wow..."  I said trying to take everything in.

"Thats exactly what I said."  the boy next to me mentioned putting his hand on my shoulder and leading me to an elavator.

As we were going up I leaned over the edge.  I leaned until my feet were slightly off the ground.

"This is amazing!"  I yelled laughing.

"Yeah its pretty cool, you should-opps watch yourself!"  he said grabbing me and pulling me away from the edge before I could fall.

"Thanks."  I said sitting on the ground next to him.

"No problem."  he said looking at me and smiling.

I smiled back.

The elavator lurched to stop.

I jumped to my feet only to jump right into something and fall on the ground again.

"There she is!  Winter Bell!"  he yelled pulling me to my feet.

He had a heavy accent and had naughty tatooed on one arm and nice on the other.

"Are you Santa Claus?"  I asked putting my hands together.

"Yes!  I am Santa Claus but you can call me North."  He said putting his hand on my shoulder and leading to a room.

"Thats good because I don't think Santa suits you that much."  I said.

He laughed and rubbed my head.

The room had a giant globe on it with flickering lights.  There was elves everywhere moving out if the way as we walked in.

"Winter is here!"  North yelled letting go of me.

I heard the fast flutter of wings and a loud thumping sound.

I glanced over at the boy next to me.

"Are you Jack Frost?"  I asked.

He looked at me and smiled.  "Thats me."  he said.

I smiled back.  "Is that why you can see me?"  I asked suddenly.

He frowned.  "I don't know.  but your here for a reason so we'll find out."  he said.

Just then I saw a girl that looked half hummingbird, and a bunny that looked not something that should be called a bunny.

"Your the tooth fairy!"  I said pointing at the hummingbird girl.

"Yep thats me."  sh esaid smiling.

I smiled back and she gasped.

"Look at those teeth!"  she exclaimed rushing up to me.  "There gorgeous!  Let me have a look?"

She gently grabbed my lips and made me open my mouth. 

"Wow!  You floss very well!"  she said letting go.

I wiped my mouth with my sleave.

I heard Jack chuckle behind me.

I looked at the rabbit.  "And your the easter bunny!"  I yelled as if realization came to me.

"Thats me mate."  he said hopping closer to me.  "How old are you?"  he ased in a heavy australian accent.

I thought for a moment.  "I don't know."  I said shrugging my shoulders.

"What do you mean you don't know?"  asked Jack as he walked infront of me.

"I-I can't remember."  I said furrowing my brows together and sitting on the ground.

"How much can't you remember?"  he asked squating infront of me.

I looked up at shocked.  "I-i can't remember anything."