chapter 21

***Winter***

We sat together on the tree that was ours.  We had been talking for hours. About the stuff thats happened of what we've been through to get were we were now.  

I showed him my new power that i had no idea still what it was of.   Red dust fell from my fingers and onto the lake that was below us.  I watched it as it fell to the ground uneasily.  There was still something else. The blind battle wasnt over yet i could feel it.

I looked over at jack.  He could feel it to. I couldsee it in his eyes.  There was something else.

"Can you feel that?" he asked looking at me. 

I nodded my head slowly looking around expecting something to pop out and attack us.

"Its a very uneasy feeling isnt it." I said climbing down the tree to look around some more.

I froze as i heard a rustle in the leaves.  I looked over at  the bush the sound came from inching closer to it and squinting to see better.

Suddenly the bush practicly burst open in a flurry of twigs and leaves as i was tackled to the ground.

"YOU'RE ALIIVVEEE!!"  yelled Bunnymund as he slowly squeezed the life away from me.

"Bunnymund!!" Jack yelled jumping from the tree and next to us.  "You're going to strANGLE HER!"  he yelled again at bunny.

"Oops sorry 'bout that mate." he said letting go and helping me up.

I inhaled deeply as air filled my lungs again. "I...missed...you too Bunnymund."  i said smiling at him.

*Clap*

*Clap*

*Clap*

"Well well what have we hear."

I froze with fear.

I knew that voice all to well.

"Two of my favorite people plus one more hmmm i wonder how much better this day could get."

I looked over at the man who stole my memories and put me though so mich much pain.

"Oh and also i got something for you."  he said waving my notebook in the air.