chapter 10

Woo! double didgit chapter coming your way! I just want to thank you all for keeping up with the story. It really means alot.I didn't think that this story was going to be this good, but it looks like it was. So thank you guys for all this!You guys mean alot. Thanks~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Winter***

I lay on the cold snowy ground starring at the sky. Black dots danced there annoying dance blocking my view. I couldn't remember how I got here. Just that I was mad for some reason. I remember that I was here before but I forget why, but there was more people involved. A boy named Ray and a girl named Riley. They both had something to do with me. I just had to figure out what.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes hoping that the dots would go away. My body felt heavy like I had been laying here for awhile.The cold had seeped through my cloths leaving me slightly shivering.

I stopped rubbing my eyes and the dots were finaly gone.I looked around and noticed that I was in the same place as before. The front lawn of Ray and Riley.

I heard someone walking in the snow towards me. I turned and saw that it was a boy about eight or nine. I couldn't tell, but he was starring at the ground, his brow furrowed and a frown on his face.

"Hello." I said impulsively he walked past me. I don't know what got me to say that. Only that it was out of my mouth in seconds.

He stopped suddenly and looked around confused. "Its that voice again..." he murmured to himself. "Is it you again?" he asked out loud getting a few weird glances from people who were walking past.

"what do you mean?" I asked crawling closer to him unable to get on my feet yet.

He looked around again. "I think that you were here a couple days ago. You know when my sister was being mean." he said starring at a spot on the snow as if he was imagining me there.

I gasped as there was flash before my eyes. Pictures and visions came tumbling through my head letting me remember what had happened in the last couple days. There was Drey, Julie, me passing out on Jack's back, me yelling at him and the look on his face when I did.

The visions were gone and saw Drey starring at me. "Whats wrong?"

I starred in space and let the visions sink in.

I had said something to Jack but I don't know what. I just saw the horrified look on his face when I did. I wanted to cry. I wanted to get and burry myself in the snow and wait for Jack. But how could I face him again?

"Hello? Are you okay?" Drey asked again squatting in front of me.

A sudden shock shook my body and just for a second I forgot about Jack.

"You can see me?" I asked looking at Drey.

He nodded his head like it was obvious. "Of course. You just sitting here."

I starred at the ground trying to figure out how I should react. I was having mixed feelings.

"You look pretty sad." he said sitting Indian style in front of me.

I looked at him and saw that there was a dead look in his eyes.

"Whats wrong with you?" I asked ignoring what he said before.

He looked down at the ground and started playing with the snow. "My sister doesn't love me." he said sighing.

My heart skipped a beat. I felt something trying to take control over my body. I clenched my fists trying to keep it under control. I didn't know what it was just that I wanted it away for now.

"Your sister doesn't hate you." I managed taking a deep breath.

"How do you know?" he asked looking up at me. "She dosen't pay any attention to me or anything. She loes this guy named Ryan anyways."

It felt like my heart exploded. Without thinking I jumped up and grabbed Drey's hand and ran/teleported to his house. I could feel my body warming up despite the coldness of the snow. I heard Drey gasp next to me.

"How did you do that?" he asked looking dizzy.

I didn't answer. I walked up to the front door of his house and knocked.

There was silence before the door was opened to Julie standing there looking around for me.

"Hello?" she asked still looking. Her eyes focused on Drey and she frowned. "Drey? What do you want?" she asked.

He looked around confused. "I was wondering the same thing." he said getting up and walking next to me.

I lifted my hand up to put it on his shoulder but I noticed that there was a redish pink type of glitter sand coming from my fingers.

"What..." I mumbled as I swirled it around. I looked at Julie and started to experiment. I put some of the powder in her face. She immediately started sneezing and hacking. After a couple of seconds she stopped. Her pupils got bigger and she looked at Drey longingly.

"Drey..." she said awkwardly.

Drey looked up at her. "Yeah?"

"Do you want to hang out today?" she asked looking at him intently.

His face lit up and he smiled from ear to ear. "Yes! Finally you want to hang out with me." he exclaimed.

I smiled and started to feel the coldness again. I looked at my hands and saw that the powder was gone. I felt exhausted which was weird since it felt like I have been sleeping for most of the time. I watched as the siblings walked off together and played in the snow.

I sat doen on the swing in there fronch porch and watched as they started building forts together.

My head lolled to the side and I was asleep, my last thoughts filled with a certain guardian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

sorry if this chapter is messed up it wouldnt upload right and I had to go through alot of steps to get it up here.