chapter 14

***Winter***

I flipped through the pages like my life depended on it.

So much information it was blowing my mind. I couldn't take it.

My whole life in this little notebook. They were my food and I was eating them up.

I could remember everything now. The time I went to third grade to the time I was walking home the last time. It all made no sense.

Frustrated I closed the notebook and threw it on the ground. Still hungry for more information I grabbed one of the many scrapbooks in the room.

I found a picture of me standing next to North, his arm around my shoulder. I burst out laughing at the image and pictured what Santa Claus actually looked like. I just couldn't picture this jolly person with North.

I looked at my walls and saw pictures of everybody. Tooth, Sandman, North, Bunnymund, and Jack. They all looked different than how they actually looked. Especially Jack Frost. He was oldand he had this faint smile on his lips. I laughed out loud at this and started rolling on the ground.

When I was done laughing I picked up my note book and walked out f the room.

"Going somewhere?" a rasy voice asked.

I turned around and saw a shadow move across the room.

"Because you're staying here."

I gasped as the door slammed shut behind me and the house suddenly became dark.

"Who are you?" I asked gripping my notebook.

"You should remember me, I man we were friends." It said breathing o the back of my neck.

"I have no friends." I said calmly walking away from the rancid breath.

"Then what about them?"

An image appeared infront of me. It showed Jack flying franticlly his face full of worry.

I said nothing.

"Without him you can't do anything." the voice said.

I gasped. "What are you going to do?" I asked.

There was a pause.

"Ruin your life."

I ran out of the room. I rammed my shoulder against the door in panic but it didn't budge.

I grinded my teeth. (tooth wasn't going to be happy) and hit my shoulder against the door again.

It opened.

Then I was caught.