Chapter 9 - The next few days

Over the next few days you and Loki spent no time apart.

He secretly stayed in your room and every morning he performed his routine of casting illusions and surprising his dumbfounded brother every time.

No one suspected anything. You and Loki stayed completely normal whilst around the team but alone together. It was like heaven on earth.

~~~~

"Oi y/n." Scott shouted from the kitchen.

You couldn't here anything as Only Angel by Harry Styles was blasting until Wanda used her magic to pull out your headphones.

"Oh my fucking god, Scott." you yelled and ran into his arms. "How are you?"

"I'm good my dude." He smiled "what about you."

"Very well thank you, however still wondering where my peanut is." you smiled.

"Her mum is dropping her off here in 20 minutes."

"YES ugh i miss her so much." you laughed.

"C'mere you nerd." he laughed back pulling you into a hug.

Scott was like your step in dad when Tony couldn't be there. He was always great to you and you and Cassie was one of your bestfriend's, yes she was like 6 but you had never loved a kid more. She was like your sister.

Loki walked into the room talking to his brother about who know's what. "Lady y/n, do you have any idea where I can get more poptarts." Thor smiled. "I don't know Thor like any store ever." you giggled Wanda along with you as she took her attention away from her book.

"Whore we literally have some in the cupboard." you yelled as you grabbed the last box and threw it to the mighty god.

"DID YOU JUST CALL HIM WHORE?" Wanda laughed. "Abso- fucking- lutley." you shouted

You, Scott and Wanda all burst into fits of laughter whilst Thor and Loki watched in disbelief.

~~~~

Your room was finally clean for once so you were left to your devices. You grabbed your laptop and started to look for a movie. Of course you went with a safe choice Tim Burton's Beetlejuice.

After a few minutes in you heard a knock on your door. It was Loki obviously, coming in for his nightly routine.

He stayed in your room. Fell asleep and then ran off during the morning.

"Come in greasy." you yelled from your bed

"Still hate that name, please stop." he mumbled

"That is your name, and i shall use it till the day i di-" you were cut of by a kiss.

"What were you saying darling?" he smirked

"Doesn't matter, now come here." you laughed pulling him in for another kiss.

~~~~

You and Loki watched Beetlejuice, Corpse Bride and Nightmare before Christmas. Your Holy Trinity of films. You made out of course.

It was like a dream. It didn't feel real. It was. But it didn't feel like it.

pretty boy 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

pretty boy 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

- cat <3