Chapter 24 - Facility

The way you were woken up was dreadful to say the least

Wanda was messing around in the kitchen trying to cook breakfast.

"Wanda? what the hell are you doing." you heard from the kitchen

You groaned into your pillow as you heard more pans clang on the floor. God that noise was tragic.

"Greasy? you awake?" you whispered

'Mhm' is all you heard from beside you which most likely meant he was reading a book or still half asleep.

"I think i'm gonna go see Nova today." you said

"What?" the god said turning to you.

"I want to go see if shes dead yet"

"Yeah?" he asked

'Mhm' you nodded

He smiled and sat up. "Alright then, whatever you please my darling."

You sat and gave him a kiss and got up to walk to the kitchen.

When you reached the kitchen the red-headed woman was threatening your uncle with knives.

"What the fuck is going on." you laughed as Wanda dropped the knives to the floor.

"Your uncle is a dick." she huffed

"I know." you smiled

"Language Wanda." Steve said as he opened the fridge

"Where did you come from old man." you grunted

"Shut up." he snapped back

You grinned at him and he rolled his eyes.

"Shit, shit, shit." Wanda cried "I burnt the fucking cookies."

"Language again." Steve huffed

Wanda shot him a middle finger causing you to giggle a bit. You walked back off disbanding the group in the kitchen.

You swung the door of your room open to see your boyfriend's head buried in yet another book.

"Are you all alright, darling" he asked not daring to peel his eyes away from the book for a second.

"Mhm" you replied which did cause Loki's eyes to shoot up at you.

"Liar." he huffed

"Am not." you sulked

"Im the god of mischief and lies, and also your partner as you would say, i can tell when something is wrong." he said pulling you back onto the bed

"Im fine you idiot, Just thinking about Nova." you laughed

"You'll be fine." he chuckled whilst peppering kisses down your neck.

"Don't tempt me." you laughed furrowing your brow. "I need to have a shower."

"Yeah yeah whatever." he smirked picking his book back up and releasing you from his grip.

~~~

After getting ready and waiting another half an hour for Loki, Tony drove you down to the facility along with Wanda, Nat and Steve.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Tony questioned as he stopped the car.

"Yes, i've said a million times, are you losing your marbles." you answered raising your brow.

"Y/N he's just being considerate, let your walls down, you're going to see your murderous sister whose also Tony's niece, just try to chill out a little bit." Nat chuckled whilst patting your knee so you'd get out the car.

You nodded at Nat and looked at your uncle who had already walked off in-front with Steve. You hopped out the car, Loki following out after so Nat could lock it.

"Promise me you'll try to ease up on Tony." she said a sharp tone cursing her words

"I promise." you sighed.

Loki laced his hand in yours and pulled you along in order for you to keep up.

When you arrived at the door, Fury was waiting for you already chatting away to the two men who had walked on.

"You're finally here." He smiled sarcastically

He pressed a card to a keypad on the wall and the doors slid open revealing the hell that had been a dew days of your life.

"Okay so i'm gonna admit i haven't killed her yet, but i was so close. She's irritating as fuck." Fury confessed as you walked down the hall

"Is she alright?" Tony asked

"Don't know, Don't care. She's a criminal so thats all i care about." Fury snapped

Tony fell back a little to the pace you, Loki and Nat were walking.

"He's scary when he's angry." Tony whispered to you causing you to chuckle lightly.

Steve was chatting away at the front whilst Tony was trying to give you reassurance as were you to him.

Loki looked pretty much oblivious like he was sick of the facility. Like it was causing him terror.

Nat and Tony started to speed up after a while. It was a long way to get to Nova's cell so you and Loki trailed behind.

"Greasy." you whispered snapping your fingers.

It managed to bring him out of his trance.

"You good?"

He nodded his head but still seemed to have that curious look on his face.

"This facility doesn't feel like the one we were in before." he uttered.

You looked up at him wide eyed and mouth agape. He was completely right. It didn't feel the same, familiar at all, it was just outlandish.

What was going on?

IM ENDING THIS FIC SOON

~ cat ❤️