Chapter 19 - She's here.

"Good morning." Peter smiled sympathetically

You mumbled a response and shut your eyes to clear your mind.

You turned your head towards the other side of the room to see the god with his head buried in yet another book but this time he seemed to be more concentrated than anything.

You crawled over to the other side of the sofa to sit with him. You lay your head in his lap - but nothing, no response. He was in a world of his own.

"Greasy, what are you doing?"

"Hm?" he glanced at you batting his eyes to bring him out of his trance "Oh sorry my love, i was um reading."

"You're gonna do something about Lola aren't you?" you said now facing the god.

And just like that there was a ping of the elevator. It was one of the interns you had befriended whilst staying in the tower. Her name was Marina.

"Hey Marina." you smiled dragging your blanket across the floor towards her.

"Hey Y/n, i was actually looking for you. Some girl named Lola Spring is downstairs waiting for you. She said you invited her here last night." Marina explained

"Y/n was a mess last night. Extremely drunk. Just send Spring away." Tony butted in.

"As you wish Sir."

And with that Marina was back in the elevator and heading on her way downstairs. It was going smoothly until you all heard a massive bang.

"Is she alright?" Clint said waddling into the kitchen.

"That was the elevator breaking, i'm pretty sure." Steve replied piping up

"No the elevator is more of a clang when it breaks. It sounds like someone's cut the wires." Tony said with a panicked voice.

"It's Lola. She's coming here to kill me or something." You grunted your eyes all dreary from your amount of rest.

"And you do not care? We need to go darling." Loki snapped walking over to you.

"WHAT who's killing who?" you heard Thor yell from his daze.

Tony looked at you with worry and nodded his head symbolising for you to run off somewhere safe.

Loki gripped onto your hand  'Its gonna be okay my love'

You believed him for a quick second but you could also tell he was going to risk all for your life and you didn't want that. He had everything set up for him. You has nothing. Parents gone. Home gone. Happiness gone. You only had the few people that surrounded you and you weren't going to let the one your cared about most get hurt all because of some accident that killed your father years before you even knew Loki.

"We have to go." Loki said shaken

He gripped your hand firmer and dragged you down the hall to your room. You chucked a few things in your bag like all the standard items and quickly brushed your hair but Loki was not having it.

You grabbed your bag and were pulled down the stairs as to where your thought you would've seen Lola but she was nowhere to be seen.

You stopped before going onto another set of stairs before you noticed her bright hair colour from afar, you practically jumped down the stairs pulling Loki with you who before was in a rush.

A car waited for you. A S.H.E.I.L.D agent driving it taking you to a safe facility.

You saw a window smash as you drove away. You just hoped no one was dead. Unless it was Lola.

~~~

You arrived at the facility. Fury greeted you and ordered you come with him.

"This girl ain't no regular thing. She's been on out wanted list for years. Her name ain't even Lola it's Nova and she's some type of mutant. She's like Cap but worse." He explained

Your eyes began to water once more. "Oh" is all you could say.

Fury could see your frustration and downcast state.

Loki looked at him with a sorrowful and hopeful face hoping he would take you both somewhere to sleep and talk. He knew you needed rest. He didn't get any and he saw you every time you woke up.

"Alright. Come on. We'll get you to a room. But you got to keep on the down low. No calls to the tower from your phone or at all. That girl can hack into any system and practically sniff out where you are." Fury sighed

He leaded you down a long hallway. Your hand still attached to Loki's. Too afraid to let go in a state he'll run away like all the others have done when anything bad happens.

"It's going to be alright darling. You have the world's best heroes protecting you. Don't stress too much." He smiled pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

At that you had reached the room. You thanked Fury and Loki did to. Which was strange for him considering he never really liked Fury.

You looked up at the god with hopeful eyes in a sense of sadness. 'I love you' he said pressing another kiss to your forehead.

Loki sat on the bed next to you. Your head found its way to his shoulder and soon your eyes became heavy and you drifted off into sleep.

~~~

You woke up to a blaring alarm and agents along with guards sprinting across the halls. You peaked out of the little window that was located on your door.

It was desolate. You felt all alone. Yet you weren't. People were around you and the one you needed most was right beside you. But you had just never felt more alone.

You sat back on the bed contemplating what the fuck you were going to do. But you couldn't think. Your brain wasn't working.

The lock was being fumbled with and both you and Loki shot up from the bed.

"Lola's here."

Your heart dropped once more.

VERY SORRY FOR MY SHITTY POSTING SCHEDULE!! i've been super busy at school but im off for a week so  the story should be finished son hopefully!! ANYWAYS thanks for all l the love

VERY SORRY FOR MY SHITTY POSTING SCHEDULE!! i've been super busy at school but im off for a week so  the story should be finished son hopefully!! ANYWAYS thanks for all l the love. I adore you guys!!

- love cat <3