Chapter 21 - 'Hello Pet'

A small woman dressed in all black made her way down the hall to where you were treating Loki's cuts.

"Miss Stark, Mr. Fury is asking for you and Loki." she murmured

"Tell him we'll be there in a minute"you replied.

She ran off back down the hall as a group of agents started walking down the hall.

They were looking for any weapons that may be of use or any that the woman who tried to kill you had used.

"Darling, you don't have to do this." Loki flinched at the sting of the alcohol wipe on his cuts

"I thought you were a god. Stop being a baby." you smiled

"We need to go to Fury. I'll fix this later." He grunted

"He can wait and i like taking care of you. Suck it up and let me help." you huffed

He nodded and you cleaned up the last of his cuts. He winced at the sudden touches of cold water on his skin.

"Okay done. Now get up we need to go to Fury." You ordered

He smirked and shot straight up taking you with him. "Darling you truly are magnificent."

"I know." you huffed rolling your eyes.

You dragged him down the hall and he trailed behind you grabbing onto your hand.

~~~
You reached the room Fury wanted you in.

"Y/N we have her through here if you wanna come see" he huffed as you entered the room.

You nodded and Fury gestured for you and Loki to follow him through the doors.

Lola looked up and gave you a smile "Hello Pet"

It was like the first time you saw Loki. He was locked up in a cell, a grin plastered on his face. A nickname slipping out of his mouth.

It's when you first knew that he was going to mean trouble. And god did he cause a lot of trouble.

"Evening Nova" you nodded

She grinned even bigger but scowled when Loki walked past

"How do you know my real name, pet?" she smiled

"Well you know considering i work and am allies with some of S.H.E.I.L.D's best agents so it's not mind blowing." you snarled

Nova grimaced at you and turned to Loki who was scowling back at the woman in chains.

You could see that Loki was able to see a piece of himself in Nova. He was once a villain and locked up like her.

"Greasy, you good?" you smiled snapping your fingers.

"Yes darling." he smirked nodding his head.

You moved around the circular cell and Nova watched you no matter where you moved or what you did.

~~~

It took a little over an hour for you to properly grasp the idea of her killing your father and to grasp what you were actually going to say to her.

"Why do you feel the need to come back into my life now when i'm finally happy." you sighed

She shot her head up after being drowned in silence for the past hour.

"Just causing some havoc, Pet." she smirked

God. You wanted to smack her. She had caused you so much pain already why do you have to deal with her now.

"You know what. I can't do this. I can't look at you and even imagine what else you have done to my family. I'm leaving and i'm going back to the tower." You snapped

"Aw but we were just starting to have fun." She smiled mocking your tone.

"Fuck you Lo- Nova." you growled and stormed out of the room.

~~~

"You look smart Laufeyson. Give the girl this or i kill you." Nova smiled

"Why would i give her this?" he questioned

"To see what she's truly like. You don't really think that she's just smart right?" she snarled raising an eyebrow.

"Never really cared what or who she is." Loki smiled then left the room.

"Dickhead." Nova yelled as the door shut

Loki looked at what he had been given. Did he want to put you at risk, again?

You'll just have to see.

Chapter tonight as well? I cleared my writers block and now i'll be uploading almost everyday :)

~ all love, cat <3