Chapter 25 - You're back!

You made it to Nova's cell where the other's were waiting for you.

"She's in there." Fury said gesturing to heavily locked door.

He pressed a card to the keypad that was on the side causing the door to beep open.

Tony and Steve were the first to walk in. Nat fell behind to wait for you and Loki m.

"Does this place feel weird to you?" she asked

You shrugged your shoulders trying to mask away your feelings as well as your previous thoughts.

You entered with Loki and Nat by your side.

"Well hello, didn't know i had visitors." you heard from afar

"Yes Nova you do, so behave." An agent sighed as she walked around the cell.

"Blah Blah Blah." she laughed mimicking the agents tone.

"Nova, i'm Steve Rogers." Cap said a shakiness in his breath

"As you know i'm Nova Stark." she smiled back

Tony rose an eyebrow at the use of his last name. I mean he was okay with you using it considering you were his niece he adored but when used by a criminal who killed his brother and now wanted to kill his niece it made a shiver crawl down your spine.

"Ah, y/n and Loki, you're back." Nova exclaimed a lively look plastered on her face.

The god turned to you making sure you were still okay. You were. But it was hard trying to keep a straight face. All you wanted was to have a normal life - well what you would call normal when talking about the Avengers. But no the wretched girl had to ruin it.

"Hello Nova." you smiled forcing the words out.

Nat looked over at you. She could see the worried look on your face. She kept her eyes on you, never for a second glancing away.

"Loki? Not even a hello? How lovely you are." Nova sighed

Loki just waved his hand at her, causing Nova to smile.

"You know y/n i never really did like father. He was a horrible man. Mother said so." She laughed out

"Don't you ever talk about my parents." you snapped out

"But they're my parents too. It cant be the craziest thing you've ever witnessed, i mean come on darling. You live with the Avengers." she sulked sarcastically

"Nova, you damaged my family for a long while. You made me loose my brother, my sister in law and now you're threatening my niece and her opportunity to live. So please.." Tony started

You made your way over to him unlocking your grip from Loki's hand and hugging your uncle.

'If we have to, we'll kill her.' you whispered lightly to your uncle. He nodded slightly and you stepped back to Loki again.

Tony and Steve turned around to you, Nat and Loki who were plotting on what to say.

"I think we should get out of her-" but Steve was cut off by a loud smash.

You all quickly looked back at the cell.

No Fury to be seen. No Nova to be seen.

She'd escaped.

i think im gonna spam post and finish this, so i can get my new story out

- cat ❤️