Chapter 1: The Start Of A New Beginning

(A/n: Because I know some of you don't read the discriptions, I'ma just say now, that this is a "X Male Reader" book. I bet people skip these notes too and when they find out it's not what they are looking for, then well, sucks to be them. =))

(Other Notes: [Italics means thinking or thought or maybe something else
Idk what bold will mean but I'll probably use it for some moments])

(No one's POV)

Getting into the car and headed towards the school to teach his students, nothing out of the ordinary except for the fact that he disguises his face to refrain from showing who he truly is.

Who is this man you ask?

Well, this man goes by the name of M/n L/n.
Disguise name: Kenji Hisaki.
Just an ordinary teacher and nothing else, haha yeah right.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(M/n's POV)

I arrived to the school I teach its just another boring high school called "Sugisawa Third High School".

Why did I chose that school? I have no idea.

Why did I become a teacher? I have no idea.

I got through the front door and headed towards the class I teach to prepare the lesson for the chaotic teens before they arrive.

*sigh*

As I prepare the lesson someone comes in the classroom it's a bit early for students to arrive to their significant class so, who could it be?

"Good morning Mr. Hisaki Sensei!!" The student greeted.

"Itadori, I don't understand why you bother saying 'Sensei' if you already said 'Mr'." I said towards him.

"I don't understand too!" He says while smiling brightly as if anything is going to happen today.

I deadpan.

"Anyways, good morning. You came early today why is that? You're usually the last to arrive." I asked the light pink haired male.

"I don't know to be honest, I just felt like it. Oh and I wanted to finish my work right now and for you too help me so I won't do it later." He replied.

"Hm, alright sure." I said as I finished sorting out the paper, the work sheets were all different questions and answers so the students won't cheat off each other.
--

As I helped Itadori finish his work I pull out my phone to check the time.

"Class is about to start, finish up and turn it in to me, alright?" I said.