Chapter 8: Boredom

-

-

-

-

"We have some time before the meeting starts, what do you want to do?" Gojo asked as we walked down the hall.

"I'm going to go see how the others are doing." I replied.

"Ah, Anonymous san, one more thing. Try not to kill. The Kyoto principle, alright?" Gojo said.

"There goes my plans... fine." I replied.

"Tell the first years I said hi!" Gojo said.

"Alright, I won't." I said to him

"Ehh?!" He gasped.

---

"Who are you?" Glasses girl asked as she held her spear to my neck.

"Is this supposed to scare me?" I asked.

"Maki san! That's the new teacher we heard about!" A panda said running to where we were, along with a silver-ish haired boy.

"Eh?! Why is no one telling me these things!?" The girl named Maki asked.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I go by different names due to my hidden figure. I am indeed new to this school, and I came here for certain reasons. It's a pleasure to meet you all." I said as I bowed a little.

"Ah, yes! Pleasure to meet you as well! Now Allow us to introduce ourselves. I am Panda. " The Panda said.

"I'm Zen'in Maki, call me Maki." Maki said.

"And that's Inumaki Toge." Panda said while pointing to Inumaki.

"Shake." Inumaki said in agreeing.

"So, Maki. You only use cursed tools, right?" I asked.

One Explanation Later...

"So, where are the first years?" Pand asked.

"That's right, I came just to see how they're doing." I said.

"They're busy doing some errands." Maki replied.

"Will they be okay?" Panda asked.

"Of course they will, they're not three year olds, they can handle it."  She replied.

"Yeah, but they Principal of Kyoto's Jujutsu Tech is coming right? He's one of the higher ups Satoru it trying to fight off." Panda said.

"Since the first year, they were targeting, itadori, is dead. They wouldn't bother the other two. The old man won't cause a scene in broad daylight." Maki said reasoning with him.

"An instructor might have his positions to worry about, but thats not the case for the students." Panda said.

"Are you saying Mai is coming?" Maki asked.

"It's just a guess. Students are necessary for meetings, but they do love to harrass us don't they? Especially Todo and Mai." Panda explained as I kept quiet.

I then felt an irk mark came on my head. "Suddenly I feel irritated... where are the first years? I wanna check up on them if the Kyoto students are coming. " I said.

"Alright let's see..." Maki said.

Reason for Anonymous's irritated feeling from a minute ago...