Chapter 2: For Myself (Part 1/2)

___

After I transformed back to my anonymous self I teleported back only to see another man but with white hair...fighting Itadori?

"You Jujutsu Sorceres are always causing trouble, no matter what era!"

That doesn't sound like Itadori, no that voice a deeper than Itadori's.

Then who might this be?

Another loud crash was heard.

"Though, that doesn't mean much to me..." The male finished off.

I had to fan my covered face because of the dust.

Oh God.

"Jeez, what the fuck..."

The amount of property damages... tone it down a bit.

As the dust started to fade away I looked up.

"Seven, eight, nine, should be time." The white hair colored male said.

I then noticed Itadori body froze for a moment as the markings on his body started fading away.

He than glance over to where I was standing.

"Eh? Who the hell are you?" He said until his head started going down.

Hm, why would anyone care about who I am?

"Oh, was everything okay?"

Oh, looks like the real Itadori is back but what just happened then?

"I'm shocked, you really can control it." The white haired male said.

"He's kind of annoying, though. I can hear his voice." Itadori said while hitting his head.

"It's a miracle that's all he's doing." The blindfolded man said. While walking towards Itadori.

Who is this guy? Tch, no matter. I can't have him near my student.

The white haired man pressed two of his fingers on Itadori fore head.

Itadori was about to fall so I swiftly move in over to him and catch him before the white haired male could even lay a another finger on him.

"Oh? And who might you be?" He said.

"That doesn't matter. Whatever the hell just happened, I won't let you near my student."

"Your student? Oh, so you know each other, got it. But you see, this student of yours ate a finger to a powerful cursed spirit. He will most likely be executed when I bring him to the higher ups."

"All the more reason why I won't have you near him or let you take him."

He stood quite for a moment.

"If he isn't possessed by Sukuna the name of the cursed spirit, when he wakes up, he might have potential as a vessal."

"Huh? So, you still plan on taking him?"

"That's correct! So, please. think about it we can't have him roaming around. Now, Megumi. I have a question for you. What should we do with him?"

Hm, a vessal for Sukuna? This is quite interesting. I was then traced out of my thoughts.

"Well, what do you think Anonymous-San? We'll even let you stay with him and you could also be a teacher, since you already have a student." The white haired male said with his hand out.

I stared at him, though he couldn't tell. What should I do? I don't even know this person.

He then continued. "I'll try to get rid of the execution for him." He said still with his hand out.