Chapter 16: Black Flash

(A/n: I'm a simp for Utahime...That was random it has nothing to do with the story =))

Also...

Don't know how I should feel about this lol

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Utahime, you go that way and I'll go here." I told her.

"Hai." Utahime responded as she turned to the other direction.

I went to opposite direction and came across Maki on the way.

"Who are you?" She asked with a katana in her hand pointed towards my neck.

"This feels familiar, dejavu." I said.

"Oh, Anonymous sensei, sorry. Why do you look like that..." She asked.

"I'll explain on the way. Do you have any other cursed tools on you?" I asked.

She looked at me with a puzzled look and thought for a moment..

"If we get to Megumi I'm sure he'll have some." Maki said as I went on to explain what might had happened.

As we continued running I heard some battling going on and looked for the noise.

I noticed the students on the roof battling what seemed to be the curse from before when I encountered the volcano head with gojo...

'The curse that grew those flowers, if I remember correctly I saw it with the volcano head at that one cafe, along with another individual, but I didn't really take a good look at them...'

"Maki, let's head this way. You'll go attack from over there." I said as she nodded while quickly saying "Hai!".

"That blade is very dull." The flowered curse said as Maki launched herself on top of the flowered curse and swung the katana.

Fushiguro came from the opposite side of Maki and swung his katana.

"Now that blade isn't too bad." The curse said.

"Though it's not a blade, I do hope that you like this one." I said as I began to attack the curse with the three section staff and caused the flowered curse to fly back.