Chapter 13: Tomorrow

"This shall be very fun."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

I walked towards the curse as I placed on my black gloves and cracked my knuckles.

The curse then placed both his arms out as an eye was shown on his palm. 'Gross.'

The curse then suddenly started to run and head towards as one of his arms was shaped as some sort of weapon to attack us.

We got into position, and started charging towards the curse and throwing punches or tried preventing his hits.

The curse then jumped into the air and formed into some sort of huge spike that we easily avoided.

We then broke or cut off each spike that made him still on the ground. After I slashed the last spike he transformed again into a small child and ran away.

'Now I can fully call you a brat!' I yelled in my thoughts as I kept running towards him and started to slow down when he threw up some transfigured humans.

I gagged and turned slightly away and turned back and continued to charge at him.

He then suddenly threw the transfigured humans towards Itadori and ordered them to kill Itadori.

'I doubt they'll actually kill him...'

"But wait... those look just like children..." I muttered.

"Good observation, hehe! Now, I need to kill that blonde myself, he's no use to me." The curse said.

"Huh? You sure you're not just weak, brat?" I asked.

"Not funny, Masky kun. Keep him away." The curse said as he brought out more transfigured humans and threw them towards me.

'These are more grownups, so that's good. I can't bare myself to kill transfigured little brats.'

As they went towards me I draw out two swords on each side of my hand and swiftly went through them and cutted all their heads of and saw Nanami trapped by the curse.

"He's a foolish br-" The curse was interrupted.

Nanami turned to me and looked shocked. "You're already done?" He asked.

"I see, so unlike that short haired brat, you can kill them easily, Masky kun. Don't you feel any guilt at all?" The curse asked.

"I don't see why I should, you've already killed them with that technique. So it's not actually me who killed them." I replied.

"Huh, but they're huma-"

"They're transfigured dead corpses that act on your command. That's all there is to it."

He then looked stunned for a moment and came back to reality when I kicked his face making him let go of Nanami.

"Mask sama..." He started.

"Focus, Nanami."

"Right."

Itadori then came down from nowhere and was about to get attacked by the curse but the attack was stopped when I cutted the curses hand off as he quickly tried to fix himself but was kicked again.