Chapter 19: High Rise Part 1

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

As we were back to where the others were I couldn't help but feel Machima's hard stare as I walked past him to stand beside Itadori.

"Machima, if you keep staring at me like that I might just go hide in a corner and cry." I said.

"I'm keeping my eye on you now, Mask sama." He said while looking at Hange and Levi before turning to me.

"I wonder, how did you pass the interview, Anonymous Sensei?" Itadori asked.

I thought back to the time I was interviewed by the man who still had his hard stare, in fact it looks like he hardened his stare.

But how would I know? He's wearing that sunglasses thing.

I guess I'm just better like that.
Anyways...

"Hm? Well it was quite easy to be honest." I smirked tilting my head to glance at the man who was hoping I wouldn't say how I passed.

But did I care about his hopes? No, not really.

So I continued talking. "I bribed him with money." I said.

Everyone turned to look at Machima in disbelief.

Machima rose both his hands out and reached for my neck and began to walk faster towards me.

I step to the side and stuck my foot out causing him to trip.

He looked up at me as I stared down at him.

Shoko giggled.

Itadori hid a laugh with his hand.

Hange smiled while Levi rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, let's continue walking to where the others are."

'He changed his view on me really fast just because he doesn't know Hange and Levi...I suppose I can't really blame him,' I thought.

We made it back to the building where the others were; sitting in a room. I decided to just lean against the wall while the rest of the students were elsewhere along with Hange and Levi.

"An androgynous monk kid with a bob cut. Sound fimiliar?" Mei Mei asked.

Everyone shook their head.

"Nope, are we sure he ain't just spouting bullshit?" Gojo asked.

"This is just what I think, but I doubt it was a lie. He says irrelevant things you say? Because it wasn't hard to get him to talk then he may have just given us a clue, he doesn't have anything to lose and probably just gave up once he was caught. And gave it all away." I said.

"Hm, that's true. He didn't hesitate with anything and his intention was to make a rack and Gojo heard him yelling rack while swinging his axe. That may have been his main and only goal. He's not the brightest either." Ijichi agreed.

"Right, so since he couldn't get what he wanted he gave up on everything an admitted what was going on?" Utahime questioned.

"Should we believe him then?" Mei Mei asked.